Chapter 10. Regrets & Friends

Summers POV

The fight began and I was actually shocked! I didn't want then getting into a fight because of me. I'm the cause of this. I need to stop it.

Josh punches Calbe in the face and Caleb pushes Josh off of him. I think it's my time to slap them both across the face so they can have there sence knocked into them. I run up to them both and slap them at the same time. There face was priceless.

"What the fuck summer?" Josh says very madly, I was quite scared when Josh was mad. I slowly back up and I didn't really know what to say.

     Tell him it's a prank!! No tell him that they are dumb! NO. Tell him it's a prank!! Now!!

"Josh. Hashtag ME AND CALEB ARE PRANKING YOU ALL!!!" Josh starts laughing. While the others look at me with the state of death.

"I was in on it." Josh says and I made a fake pouty face.

"So your not with him? And your not pregnant?" Luke asks me. I smile lightly and walk up to him

"Never." I tell him and he sighs of relief, if I was pregnant I would want-

"Please exit off the bus please, I repeat, please exit off the bus. Thank you!" The announcement said and we all looked out the bus window and noticed we were there. Back at School. I was so excited because I could be able to see May! And Zack! This is gonna be a great week.

May's POV (new POV yay)

I was driving to Summers school because this week was the only week I could go visit her. We having seen each other in forever. I'm also excited to go see Summers friends. They are all guys too and we both get along with guys much better. But we can tolerate each other because we both act like guys.

After 4 hours of driving I finally arrive at her school.

"Luke Academy, home of the boys." the sign read. I walk past the big red sign and walk into the front doors. I look around for the front office. But I couldn't find it so I looked on the map that was on the wall. I look on the huge map and I finally see the office. Apparently, from right here it was the first door after I take a left, right, right. So I begin walking and I go left, then right, then right. I see a big blue sign above the office door that said "office" I walk into the double doors and I look at-- (she looks closely at the name tag) Mrs. Daylights.

"Hello how may I help you?" Mrs. Daylights asks me. She was very pretty for working at a school.

"Um yea Hi. I called this office last week and they said that this week was visiting week. And I came by for visiting week? They also said I could stay here over night for the week." I tell the lady and her eyes went big.

"One moment ma'am. Please take a seat over there." I nod and she quickly walks over to a room.

Mrs. Daylights POV

Oh Jesus! She wants to stay here. I told her that last week when she was able to..

"Mr. Rodgers?" I ask him. I didn't want to ask him this because he was the. Um. Snappy type.

"What do you want?" He asks me in a snappy tone. I mentally die.

"So, As you know Summer Mavi is knew to this school, and since this week was visiting week. Last week someone called and asked if they could. I told her yes because last week we were able to." He stops his work and stands up.

"Tell her yes." My eyes go huge because he. He gave in! He knew I wasn't going to stop.

May's POV