Chapter 16. Unexplainable

️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️ this chapter is over 3000 words. And it has lots of drama and some profanity like usual. Please enjoy, maybe vote?

Summers POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. For school today I have Algebra, then French, then Modeling, then I have free time. Since its Friday at the end of the day I get free time.

I get up and get dressed. I put on a blue sweater with a whale on it. Then I put on some simple black leggings and put my hair in a French braid. My shoes were black on black converse.

Her outfit. Minus the ear rings and socks.

I brush my teeth and then head out the door to go see everyone. We all have the exact same schedule so we all walk to first class first.

"Oh hey Summer wait up!" I heard Josh say as I'm walking out of out room. I didn't even realize he was there to be honest.

"I didn't even realize you were in the room. Alright let's go!" I say pointing to Caleb, Luke, and Ty's room.

Ty's POV

After I woke up and got ready, I woke up and got everyone up. They got ready and we sat down.

"Do you think she is coming to walk with us still? I mean she kinda hates me still." Caleb said to me and Luke. I think she will come. She is a nice person and forgives.

"Yes she will. She is a very forgiving person Caleb." Luke says. Woah it's like he read my mind.

"You sure? Because I dont she will because I messed u-" he was cut off by the sound of a knock on the door. Is that Summer? I knew it! Caleb quickly jumps out of his seat and to the door. He opens it and sees Summer and Josh. I felt the sadness wash over him. He hated seeing then two together because he felt like there was a thing between them two.

"Hello! Shall we go?" Summer says bright and happy. She was keeping something from us.

"Yup! Let's go!" I say mocking how she said it. She stuck her tongue out at me and smiled. We all walked out the door together and headed to class. We went to class early so we could all just talk about anything and no one could hear us. It was great. They were like family to me. They are the only friends that will feel like family to me.

We got on It the class and who knows what we were gonna talk about this time. It could be anything. Literally anything in the world. Or even a game. I don't know!

Wha-Ping!

"Who phone is that?" I ask everyone. Everyone checks there phone and it was Summers.

"Oh that's mine. It's Okay." She looks at it and she went from Happy to to emotion. "Um do you excuse me? I will be right back." She says and walk out of the room.

Summers POV

I knew this day would come. Why? Why does everything bad happen to me? It's either friends, breakups, hate, me, or family. But this time it was Zack. The one guy I feel very very close to. I decide to call him, let's just hope he answers. I didn't really want to leave. But if it's for my friends then I will. But Caleb is supposed to do that thing today. Oh well he might have to wait for another day.

On the phone with Zack

Zack: hello..?

Summer: Zack what is going on?

Zack: I don't know what to do, I'm panicking!

Summer: Zack Zack? Calm down, now where are you and what are you doing?