Chapter 18.

Tavon's POV

I hesitate to knock and I don't know why. I mean it's not like we are going on a date. We are just walking around the school having a bet. I knock in a rhythm and I hear someone say come in. And it was NOT summer. I open the door and walk in, I close the door and see. Josh?! Ughh.  Eww.

"What do you want?" Josh says in an annoyed tone.

"I'm here for Summer." I say simply. Hoping he is not going to ask any more questions.

"Why?" He scoffs at me and rolls his eyes. Why does he want to know? I hesitate and wonder what I should say. Date or Bet?

"We made a bet." He looks at me and stands up. Did he like her or something?

"Yea sure. Listen. She is mine. We aren't dating but I'm gonna get her. So back off away from her." He pushed me slightly. I didn't do anything because I wasn't trying to start a fight.

"Nope. I have her for 3 hours tonight. And who knows what might happen- Summer! Let's go?" Finally she came. She looked, I have no words for how she looks. She was wearing a two piece dress that was blue, and it was strapless. She didn't have heels on, she had sandals that were black. Her hair was done in a French braid. Did she have makeup on? No, she didn't. I never seen her without makeup on because the class we have together she has to wear makeup. But she looks gorgeous with no makeup.

"Yup let's go. Bye Josh." We both head out the door and she leads me to, not where we had planned. Instead it was out the front doors.

Summers POV

We are doing the bet outside of school. SYIKE. I'm taking him some where. I'm taking him to a party. Not just any regular party, it's Mays party. And her party theme was, and I quote "Fancy, sorta, and bring a date or you can't come. Make sure you are very comfortable with that person." And I brought him because I wanted to hang out with him more.

"Where are we going?" He asks as we get into my car. (I haven't been in my car for a long time)

"My friends party. She said I had to bring a date, and I had to make sure I was comfortable with that person."

"A date? So this is a date."

"Not how I planned it, but yes. And I'm all good with you so i mean why not right?" I laugh slightly. He looked very fancy and so did I.

"Why?" What was he asking why to

"Why what?"

"Why did you choose me?" Um.. I froze. Why I chose him was because. Um.

"Because. Your the only one that I feel most comfortable with, except for my friend Zack and Brandon."

"Oh. Okay."

Tavon's POV

I couldn't keep my feeling away from her anymore. It makes me hurt inside knowing she doesn't like me. Or she does. I don't know. We walk to my car and I open the door for her.

"Where is this party?" I ask her.

"Go down Bella Avenue, the turn right. Then go straight then a left. There will be a huge party. We come to a stop and we sit there quietly.

     I can't keep it in any longer. The feeling of me liking her so much. If I tell her I have the risk of not liking me. Or she says she likes me. Either way, I don't want to take the risk.

My thoughts were interrupted by her kissing me. We both backed out. That was the best kiss I have ever had. Ever

"What was that for?" My lips are still numb from that kiss. Even though it was like 3 seconds long.

"Its practice for the party, trust me, we will need to be ready." She hoos out of the car and so do I. I look at the house and it was huge. It was an off white and had lots of people. I see a woman standing there, oh Hey! It was May!

I see Summer run to May and hug her.  I walk up to Summer and hold her waist.

"Oh is this your date?" May asks summer in a girly voice.

"Yea. Where yours may?" Summer asks May. And Ty?! Walk out?!

"TY? YOU FINALLY GOT TOGETHER WITH HER?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUY AHHH!!" Summer screams.

"Alright, Summer I have been dating him for about 5 months now. Sorry. Now let's go!" May says and Ty, Summer, Me, and May walk into the house and I see lots of things. For some reason I had a feeling that there was gonna be a lot of kissing and touching. I mean I don't mind, Summer doesn't mind obviously. Before summer walks in I kiss her. She smiles and we walk into the house.

°•○●□■♤♡◇♧°•○●□■♤♡◇♧°•○●□■♤

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed sorry j made Summer so boy crazy, sorry I made it so short. Whoops! Love yousss byee. WAIT! please vote? Thank you if you do!!