Chapter 5. "DON'T be mad"

Josh's POV

My idea was that I didn't have an idea. Great. Summer will actually hate me. Not because if this, because elf something else. Not like it would matter if she hated me because I don't like her. Do I? No. I don't. Impossible

"Um yea I don't have a plan. Let's just keep quiet until they leave." I tell them and they nod. It was boring up there. So we decided to play 21 questions. That was very awkward.

Finally the bears went away and we climbed down and headed back to the camp. We were late, and we knew that the leaders would say something

"Where have you guys been?! We were right about t-" Summer cut Mr. Holder off

"Sir, I'm sorry it's my fault. I took them off track and bears cane after us so we went up in a tree. It's all my fault. I'm terribly sorry. But we used teamwork to get down. And we used communication." Summer says. I never have seen a girl who who take the blame for something. We kinda did get off track.... most girls would make the guys take the blame.

"Oh. Ok. Well don't let it happen again. Now. Set up your guys tents. Your person that you will be sharing a tent with will the the one you were with for your bus. For the one who is lonely, they can share a tent with 2 other people. So ya know, e people can be in one tent." The leaders tell us. Looks like I'm sharing one with Luke and Ty or Caleb and Summer. I will choose later.

I help Ty and Luke set up there tent, I'm helping them because Imma just stay with them.

Meanwhile we are done, but um.. Summer and Caleb need some help. They look like that one vine where there were two dogs, one of them was just sitting there perfectly, and then the other pops up and is all tied up in there collar and leash. Yea. That's what they looked like.

"You guys needs some help?" I tell at them laughing. Wait. What am I doing?! I was supp sed to be giving summer a hard time. But no matter how hard I try, I can't. Am I falling for her? Pfssh. Never.

"We don't need help!" Caleb yells. Oh they really did need help.

"Please help us Josh!!" Summer yelled. It's funny how she said Josh. It sounds like her British accent comes out when she says it. What the actual Heck am I talking about?!

"Alright I'm coming." I walk over to where they were, and oh my god what did they do. They litreally have the pieces everywhere.

I sigh. A d i begin helping them. It took about t minutes so I got it done and they looked at me in shock because I did it by myself. No help.

"What?? How did you do That?" Summer asks me with her mmjaw litreally touching the ground.

"I'm just that awesome." I say fake flipping my mom distant long hair. She walks over to me and gives me a hug to thank me.
      Wish that hug lasted forever
What am I thinking?!!?

"Lady and Gentleman!! Please come here. You have another task. It start in 30 minutes. Therefore it will be dark." We all look in confusion because normally we don't do activities at night because if safety hazards.

"Listen up!! Your parents for the tents ate the ones you won't be with. So Summer you will be with Josh. Ty, Luke, and Caleb you will be together. Now listen. There are two paths. They both end up together. You guys have 4 hours to get to eachother. Since your with someone else, use communication. You will also have 2 flashlights, 1 phone, and A knife or gun." The leader says. I know how to use a gun. I hope Summer does.

"I know how to use a gun." Summer told me. A girl who knew how to use a gun?! Dude this girl is killing me.

"Same. Now let's go." I tell her and we start the trail. I belive it's a mile walk. Not too bad. This is my time to tell Summer something. We begin the walk and I forgot to tell her it gets super cold up here. If she is cold then I don't know... Shup up.

"Hey Summer. Do you know Lily Kikó?" I ask her ask we are walking. I'm hoping she doesn't get mad.

"Yea why. I don't really like her. She had something against Ruby." Summer told me a smile smiles lightly. She was sad the fact she even said ruby. Now she will not be happy knowing how Ruby really died.

"Ruby didn't die of cancer." I told her and she stops. I put my hand on her back so she keeps walking

"W-what do you mean?" She says. I don't think she believes it. But it's true

"Summer. She passed away from Lily. She put something in her blood while she had Cancer. Her body was already  fighting cancer, and now she was fighting the one thing she put in Ruby's blood." I tell her. She doesn't stop. But she does look at me..

"Yea. I know. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't. It's best if we not talk about that. Do you have anything to clear my mind?" She asks me. I understand how she wants her mind to be cleared. She already had 2 deaths in the past 2 months. I was deciding on whether or not or to do it. I decided to do it. I stopped and looked at her. I got close. She just stood there, looking at my eyes. I was staring at her Chocolate brown eyes, somehow they sparkled in the dark. Her bangs on her forehead made her look adorable. Her lips, oh don't even get me started. I leaned in and kissed her. I'm not one to kiss girls sloppily, so I did it passionately. She kissed back, we back up and continue walking. I turn on the flashlight so we could see.

"Why did you do that?" Summer asks me. And I look at her while we are walking.

"Because." I paused thinking if an excuse. " You needed to clear your mind. Right?" I say as I raise one eyebrow at her

"Yea." She says and we are hitting the cold part of the trail. She starts shivering. DON'T JUDGE ME.

"Here take my Jacket. I'm not cold." I tell her and she looks at me. She grabs it hesitantly. She put it on and she looks so cute in my Jacket.

Summers POV

Ugh. Why did he have to give me his Jacket?? It smells like him which is really good because he smells do freaken good. Wait, does he like me? No thats impossible. Is it possible? Should I ask him? Summer stop it. I thought that I like-

My thoughts were cut off by Josh

"So, we should get to know eachother a little more. Ya know?" Josh tells me and i totally agree.

"Agreed. Well ask me anything and I will answer it honestly and same for you. Alright?" He nods

"I'm gonna go first." I tell him. I had a good yet funny question.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Alright, well comment who you think summer likes! I already know people are gonna guess Caleb. **cough cough** Kate. Well anyways, comment what you think is gonna happen next. Or even comment any ideas for my next chapter cause so have no idea what Imma do. Well bye love youssss