Maybe I Should Just Call All of my Chapters 'Untitled'

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Worlds separated according to fate

Brought back together by destiny

The worlds are colliding

And can be stopped by only one

Born of both worlds

When Annabeth finished, Fitz was ashen-faced.

"Sophie," he whispered. Annabeth nodded in agreement.

"I think so, too. There's something I haven't told you guys." Annabeth told the elves and goblins about the Hermes incident, and Sophie being claimed by all of the gods.

"So she's an elf and a demigod? Like half god, half elf?" Dex wondered out loud. "That would explain how Forkle got his hands on her and why he refuses to tell her her parentage. The gods probably somehow generated her, like how Athena has her kids, and gave her to Forkle to somehow incorporate her into the world. He must have then used her to help the Black Swan."

The elves looked at him weirdly.

"Anyway," Annabeth continued. "We need to rescue her before there are more attacks on elven or human cities." She took a deep breath. "And I can't help you guys."

"What?" Keefe asked blankly. "Did you just say that? But I was going to steal you away from your boyfriend!"

Annabeth gave him a cold look. "I need to search for my boyfriend. He went to his cabin for a nap after the early meeting, then some campers saw him go to take a walk in the woods. That's where the trail goes cold."

She glanced at Fitz. "You're going to have to work with Nyssa, and probably Lou Ellen. Maybe Will Solace could help, too. Chiron will help as much as he can without abandoning his duties to the camp." She stood up. "Good luck."

AN:  I know I promised a long chapter, but it took me forever to come up with this really awful prophecy, so I couldn't write a longer chapter.

Also, as of today, expect irregular updates on all of my stories until school ends.  Swim season started, and I have like no free time.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Have a GREAT day!