Prologue.

Author's Note: Okay, so this is my new story that i'm currently working on...it's been running through my head for a while now so i'm ready to give it a go, if you don't like it please don't be mean when you're commenting, if you do like it then vote & comment because i need opinions and encouragement! Thanks! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Today is our six year anniversary, six years ago from this date I was forced into a marriage at sixteen to a sweet, kind, hot, cute twenty year old, only to find out a year later that he'd be abusing me both physically and verbally. At least I got something good out of it, my beautiful baby boy Taylor, he makes this marriage worth fighting for...well he's not exactly a baby, he's four years old but he's still my little baby.

I zipped up my navy blue cocktail dress, tied my shoulder length brunette hair in a bun (My hair used to be at my elbow but Blake, my husband, cut it off to my shoulders because other men were drawn to it). I looked in the bathroom mirror and applied mascara to make my dark brown eyes look more appealing and not so dull looking.

'April, Hurry the hell up!' Blake's voice boomed from downstairs. I sighed and turned to face my son who was sitting on the bed playing quietly with his action figures and mumbling dialogues. I smiled maternally at him and walked over to the bed to put on my cardigan and picked up my purse.

'How do I look?' I asked, Taylor who looked irritated at the fact that I disturbed him from his little game but he smiled sincerely causing his dimples to show. 

'You look pretty, mommy, like those princesses in Disney movies' Taylor grinned, standing up on the bed and looking at me with his big brown eyes. 

'Aw. Thank you sweetie-Mandy's gonna look after you for a while until Daddy and I get back from the restaurant' I smiled, picking him up and bringing him into a hug.

'I don't need looking after-I'm almost five, you know' Taylor pouted, putting up five fingers for me to see. I laughed and nodded. 

'I know sweetie, just don't grow up too fast on me...okay?' I said, putting him down when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

'Yes, mommy' Taylor replied, before running off towards Mandy the babysitter.

'Blake's outside in the car waiting for you' Mandy said, before going after Taylor. I let out a breathe of air and walked quickly towards the car, Blake doesn't like waiting too long. I sat in the passenger's seat.

Blake analyzed my outfit before switching on the car and saying. 

'You look like a hooker...cover up your chest' Blake smirked to himself. 'That area is for me only' 

I frowned and turned to face the window, sheepishly buttoning up my cardigan so now it covered half my body. I felt something warm on my thigh; I froze at first but then relaxed a little when I saw Blake's hand on my thigh.

'Blake, honey, what are you doing?' I asked, trying not to sound scared. Blake's playing one of his games again and they never ended so happily.

'Ever had car sex?' Blake said, pulling over. I looked around the area was deserted, so if I screamed nobody would hear me, Great! I edged away from his grasp on my thigh but he only held on tighter.

'Blake, please...no, let's just go to the restaurant, please...I'm begging you' I cried, I still hadn't recovered from Blake's last sex attack. Blake switched on the heater and came out the car, he pulled me out the front seat and threw me in the back, I landed on the seat with a low thud, I crawled up by the window, I watched in horror as Blake undid his belt buckle and took out his tool that was hard.