Chapter 4

Saylx began to run his hands over her body as she closed her eyes and cringing her body tightly the more his hands moved across her naked and fully spread apart body. There was nothing she could do to stop him from entering himself into her if he wanted to. He knew she would be a struggle to enter so he decided to have a taste of her innocence for himself and see if he could get her to lube up for him. As his tongue spilled from his mouth he was forcing it inside of her opening her up as it felt as if he tongue just kept growing inside of her. A man could never have such a tongue that would reach inside of her. He began to slither his tongue around very fiercely. He was really enjoying the taste and scent of her. His hands wrapping her thighs, fingers clinching into her skin pulling her body forcefully into him. He didn't say a word but she could hear him in her head. "Release for me! Relax and give your body to me. I want to taste all of you and I am enjoying myself. You are quite intoxicating and I want you to give yourself to me. Let me eat and taste all of your cum as it pours over my tongue and floods my mouth!" It was beginning to turn her around. The feeling of his tongue and the way it was swirling around inside her and the dark tone of his voice was intimidating yet very arousing. She began to relax a little and allowed herself to have one of the most toe curling orgasms she had ever experienced. She had done as he asked. You could see the overwhelming look of deep satisfaction bestowed in his eyes as she glanced down. Feeling his tongue sliding slowly out of her it was like an after shock sending more trembles through her body and goosebumps covering her skin. She couldn't hide that a part of her was enjoying herself. He then came over her body face to face with his. Kissing her upon her lips very softly. He asked her "are you ready to feel the powers of my demon cock now?" A part of her wanted to say yes and a part of her wanted to say no. She remained very hesitant and didn't say anything. He said "I'll take that as a yes!" She could feel his arm hanging over her stomach as he was reaching down to place it around his cock. She then could feel the enlargements of him pressing against and smothering the lips of her vagina. It felt as if it would never fit. The head pressing harder and harder against her smooth and bare lips. This was really going to hurt she thought. She bit her lip harder and harder as it pressed into her and thinking of how it was probably gonna be the last time she would ever be able to have sex. He then rubbed the dripping juices from her orgasm over his cock as he spit down onto it. Trying again he pressed it back to her lips. This time he could feel he was making progress. It was like the opening and flooding of a clogged drain. He finally had pushed his way through and now ready to push himself even deeper into her. With one of the loudest screams Tiffany had ever made she screamed from the pain of her lips opening and stretching firmly around the thickness of his demon cock. He had exhausted his patience with trying to enter her that now he could not waste anymore hesitation. He pushed and pushed and pushed deeper into her. As she could only scream and cry from feeling like she was being torn and ripped apart it slowly and I mean very slowly began to turn into an immense amount of pleasure. She had done something she had never done before. She could feel her entire body being hit with what felt like a shock wave and her walls beginning to flood over his cock.  Saylx let out a very heavy moan. "You just squirted yourself all over me"! It really excited him. He leaned down into her wrapping his arms underneath her as he began to plunge himself into her very forcefully. He was taking her as he wanted and was enjoying every bit of it. "There is so much I want to do to you right now Tiffany. My mind is as flooded as my cock right now but I this will not be the last you see of me. I am going to fuck you really hard now as hard and as fast as I can until I bury my cum into you and I will return when I feel you are ready again. Scream, cry, moan or do all three but I will be finished with you shortly. I am going to unwrap you so you can wrap your legs and arms around me as best and tightly as you can. Just give yourself to me as you already have."  Her arms and legs finally are set free and in the moment of ecstasy she does just as he suggested. She wraps around him and buries her head into his chest. He starts off very slowly plunging himself into her. Then gaining force and speed with every plunge. She feels the excitement flowing through her body as each thrust brings her closer and closer to another heavy orgasm. Just as she reaches that point again and her walls begin to flood once more she feels it coming back into her as he moans out very heavily with a shortness of breath and his movement becomes less and less. He was climaxing himself into her too. With the pulsing of his cock inside her she could feel it begin to soften and the drips pouring out of her as he begins to slide his way out of her. As he sat up and drew himself away from her she quickly grabbed the sheet and wrapped herself in it. He then got dressed and said "next time you want me to come to you if I haven't already just remember to leave the door open." It was that moment that she had awoke. Realizing she did leave the door open. When she slammed it she never turned around to lock it. She woke up just as she did in her dream. Body naked wrapped in the sheets of her bed. Was it a dream? She wondered. She went to get out of the bed and go close and lock the door. However she noticed a very strong cramp like pain in her stomach. She unwrapped the sheet to find her thighs were soaked and there were even spots of blood on the sheet. Once again another question left unanswered. Did last night really happen or was it part of a dream inside of a dream? "What is this place?" She asked herself.