Chapter 9

"What have you done slave"? "But Sir I was only... (Whoosh, Crack) another slap had interrupted her apology. This one came across her face. "You disobeyed me! There is no such excuse for that!" "I'm sorry Sir I.. (Whoosh, crack) another smack came across her face. "Did I order or ask you to speak? Moans and screams are all that you are allowed of you unless a question is asked. Let's see if you have any other use today or if your just going to remain unorderly." He then grabbed and lifted her from her feet. Placing her feet back on the floor as he positioned her right over the arm of the couch. Slowly pulling down her soaked panties and revealing her smooth soft shaven lips he then placed his hands on her cheeks as he began to spread them apart. A heavy and loud moan escaped her breathe as he pressed his tongue between her. Licking and swirling his tongue around toying with her and pressing it between her lips very firmly at times and at others gently flicking it. With a smack on her ass he pushed her forward exposing her even more as he pushed his tongue deeper into her sucking on her lips as his tongue curled and swirled around her. "Cum for me slave! Cum for me and let me taste all of your innocence and I will give you more pleasures"! Continuing to swirl his tongue around her then sliding 2 fingers into her stretching her open as she clamped and tightened around them her moans continued and so did his as the vibrations clothed her lips and sent quivers through her body. With another smack of her ass and only the moaning of her voice she released an orgasmic climax. The creams from her filled his mouth and covered his tongue. "Very good! Let me release you for a moment." He un-tied the rope wrapping over her heels. "Sit and lay back on the couch I will be right back." Leaving the room she had wondered what he might be up to next? Emrick found his way into her bedroom looking through her bedside stand where he seen something that caught his attention. He returned to the living room with a vibrating dildo in his hand from her bedside drawer. As he entered back into the living room he was stunned by the sight of seeing his slave rubbing on herself. "Are you growing impatient with me"? He asked very demandingly. "No Sir you just felt so good releasing me". "You know what since you want cock so bad I have en even better idea! Spread yourself and remove your hands"! In the pile of props he had a spreader bar. Clamping it around her ankles and taking the rope still tied to her wrist her pulled and tied it tightly between the holes of the bar so that her legs were spread widely apart and hands forced together down the middle as the ropes tightened. He then grabbed her thighs and lifted her once again from the couch. This time positioning her with the back of her neck on the floor, cheeks pressed against the edge of the couch and back curled as her ass was left hanging in the air and arms and legs hanging right over her head. He then sat on the couch with nothing but the visual of her ass spread between his thighs. He then took the vibrating toy from her room and slid it in between her lips as the juices from her covered the rubber like skin. He then activated it as the vibrations and speed fluctuations pulsated her. "I want you to relax and concentrate and squirt for me now"! He began moving it around very fast as he knew that was the pace she really enjoyed most. The faster he went the more it pleased her as he could see the tightening of her body. With an exhilarating moan she squirted all over him as well as herself. She loved every bit of it as did he. He now had the lubrication he needed to do as he wanted. Spitting onto his hand and rubbing it around and over his raging cock, her own toy still inside her. He pressed the head against the hole of her ass. Knowing she couldn't speak she had no choice but to let him. His full intent was known now. He wanted to really stretch her and leave her weak. He then pressed a little harder as he began to inch his way in. With both holes being filled Jule never felt such pleasure at once. He began thrusting a little faster. With both cocks moving seemingly in sync. As one would pull slightly away the other would insert deeper. He must of felt that she was getting comfortable with it because he started to plunge himself into her. Burying himself harder and harder into her with each raging thrust. His moans grew harder, hers grew louder. His eyes closed the feeling running through his body he was about to release himself. The moments intensifying and the visions becoming more vivid he once again began to think of the woman he wanted so deeply. With a grunt and a moan he slipped his cock out as he began to squirt and yelled out "Tiffffffany"! Knowing he had just made a big mistake and fearing to look down at Jule his eyes peaked. "Release me from this shit now"! Jule commanded. He did so very quickly. "I'm sorry Jule I'm not sure... It was him that was interrupted this time. "There is no such excuse Emrick! Grab your things and leave and do not come back to me"!