Chapter 7

As Emrick and his "pet" as Tiffany referred to her left the restaurant making their way back into the streets. Emrick walked very blistering as the young lady that was with him was trying to keep up. A man of his size was taking steps that were nearly double the size of hers. You could see the frustrating look hanging over his face as he continues to take such strides with each step. The young woman could not make out the muffles coming from as Emrick tried thinking out loud a few times. When they finally came to a stop they stood at the stoop of his pets apartment. She asked Emrick "Are we here to drop me off Sir or do you have other plans for me still"? "I'm not sure" he replied. The woman stood there awaiting his answer as he was still in a daze from running into Tiffany yet again. "Yes! Let's go upstairs Jule." Finally a name to the mystery woman! As Jule headed up the stairs and Emrick followed behind her. As they continued to climb to the 5th floor where Jule's apartment was the thoughts of Tiffany began to fade as Emrick couldn't help but to take notice of the dress Jule was wearing. With a full rear view of her dark brown hair that was resting between her shoulders nearly half way down her spine, the shiny red dress, the smooth gloss of her skin, the black heels that are echoing off the walls and the little black thong that is clearly visible from this upwards angle. As they come to the door of her apartment and Jule begins to insert and turn the key Emrick slams his hand on the door causing a startled reaction by Jule. "Now when this door opens I want you to go straight inside powder yourself and return to me in the living room completely undressed. On second thought leave on the thong and heels your are wearing." "Ye Sir" Jules replied. Doing just as Emrick had instructed her he proceeded to make his way through the apartment. Salvaging some of the props he had previously left at her apartment from their previous encounters. As any man with a strong desire he wasn't very considerate of her personal space as he left a trail every room, closet and drawer he searched through. He started by draping a set of extra sheets he found in the closet over the windows to darken the room. With the props he had found gathered near the couch he proceeded to slightly undress himself as he waited for her return. Unbuttoning the cuff links on his jacket folding it in half as he laid it on the arm of the couch. Loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He tossed his shirt over the jacket but the tie he removed the knot and wrapped it once around the palm of his hand clinching his fist over it. Slipping off his shoes one after the other and unbuckling his belt and button of his pants as he now stood there waiting for his slave to return. She was finally ready. With the clicking and turning of the door handle to be heard through the apartment then came the sound of her heels hitting the floor as she made her way through the hall and into the living room. Even with their previous encounters and the darkness casting over them they still took very much notice of each other. Emrick letting out a deep exhale as she entered and seeing her in just the black heels and panties she was wearing. Her hair split over her shoulders and coming down to partially cover her darken nipples slightly tanned skin still glossing in the dark the smirk she was trying desperately not to show and the scent that filled the room as she got closer and closer to him. Jule was paying particular attention to how he looked as strong of a man as she had ever seen. Standing there with his black hair a mess laying against the side of his face noticing a piece was hanging over his eye, the tone of his body and flexing of his chest and muscles as she noticed the tie that was wrapped around his hand and how as she grew closer his arm tightened and fist clinched over it as giving away his anxiousness to have her. As she continued to make her way he ordered her to stop! "Stop the slave! Turn around and face opposite of me! Lean and bend over and place the inner of your wrist against your thighs." She did just that. Hearing a slight rattle of a few objects she could hear and even peaked behind her to see he was making his way to her. He then grabbed each wrist one at a time very firmly as he placed a knotted rope over each. Kneeling behind her he then pulled the ropes slightly so that they were straight and no longer loosened. Sliding the rope between the heels she was wearing he tied the rope firmly around the middle of her feet. There was no escape from this position. Even if she were to roll over or lean more forward he wrist were bound to her ankles and a very short length, there was not an inch for her to lift upwards from this position. He then stood behind her. The impatience was already building inside Jule. Emrick looked down at her as she was positioned beautifully for him to do as he pleases with her. For a few moments the only sound to be heard was the inhale and exhale of their breathe and the graveling moan of Emricks voice giving her the confirmation he was pleased by the sight of her.