The Drawing

Bill's pov ~

I gave bev some PJ's to sleep in. We didn't go and cuddle up like we usually do. Instead we just laid down on my bed holding hands in silence. It was really akward. My thoughts were all flying. They were all flying at one time. My mind is Spinning right now. Why would she think I would cheat on her.

"Bev ?" I asked

"Yeah "

"Why would you think I would cheat on you ?"

I heard her sigh

She sat up and tried not to make eye contact with me

"I know you said that you would never get tired of me but for a second there I thought you did. And when after that girl...it made me feel hurt because I felt like you chose her over me. I thought I wasn't good enough for you. "

Her voice sounded shakey. It soundedlike she was gonna cry. I look over to her seeing her eyes all watery. A few tears escaped from her eyes. I sat up. I looked her in the eyes but she tried looking away. So I grabbed her face to make sure she was making eye contact with me. I wipe some of her tears away.

"I w-would never c-cheat on you. I
l-love you with all of my h-heart. And would n-never hurt you. I won't
l-leave You.  I'm not going...not now, not ever. I love you bev (I had to throw some thirteen reasons why in there 😁😂)
I noticed I didn't studder towards the end
"Bill.... "

"I love you Beverly "

She Stares at me with tears in her eyes. I pull her in for a hug.

She hugs me tight and gets into my chest. " I love you too "

After like 2 hours she fell asleep

She was cuddled up close to me. I  had my drawing pad near me and I decided to draw in it. I  started to sketch a picture of her sleeping.

I  had so many drawings of her...like a lot

Once I finish the drawing I placed it with my other drawings with her in one of my drawer.

I  looked a bev who was so close to me. I  got a sheet and covered us up. I  laid next to her. I pecked her lips.

"I w-will never c-cheat on you "

I  pecked her lips again

"I l-love you b-Beverly goodnight "

And with that I feel asleep