A Day with Georgie Part 3

(Before I continue I  just want to say thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments. I also should update on my other bilvery story soon )

Bill's pov ~

We walked inside the kitchen. Me and Georgie set up the table with everything we needed. I  actually have this one drawing that I have been meaning to work on but I been to busy with most of my drawings of Beverly so I never got the time to finish it.

"Hey Bev can you get my drawing book well me and Georgie set up the table. It should be on my desk or drawer. "

She nods

"Sure "
End of Bill's pov ~

Beverly's pov ~

I  headed upstairs to Bill's room. I opened his door and walked inside. I walked over to his desk and searched for his drawing book. So far nothing.
Since I couldn't find it on his desk I checked one of his drawer. I open it up and there it was. I picked up the book and noticed a whole bunch of drawing underneath the book. I picked one up and realized it was a drawing of me. One after another, after another. They were all drawings of me. It's actually really sweet though. I wonder why he didn't tell me or mentioned it. I decided to shrug it off for now but I will mention it later.
I  head down stairs to see Bill and Georgie all ready.
"Here you go daddy "

He blushed

"T-thanks baby "

Georgie looked at us with his jaw dropped. Then a little grin formed on his face.

"Billy and Beverly sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G !"

Bill face palms well I giggle

So after that little scene , we started drawing. We pretty much spender a long time in the kitchen but we enjoyed our time together.

Time skip ~

It was late already and georgie started to feel sleepy

Bill carried him upstairs and  helped Georgieinto his PJ's. I walked In after her changed.

"Do you want me to tuck you in ?"

He nods

"Goodnight georgie " I gave him a hug

I walk out of his room and into Bill's

End of Beverly's pov

"G-goodnight Georgie "

"Night Billy "

And with that georgie fell asleep

I slowly closed his door and walked into mine