Are You Sure Your Ready part 2

⚠️Warning ⚠️

Once again sorry I haven't been updating. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

⚠️Warning⚠️

⚠️last WARNING ⚠️

There's no turning back now...just saying.........

Bev's POV ~

I let out a small moan.  Bill moved his tongue around every corner of my mouth.
He slowly unbottened my shirt. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It gave me a chill down my spine. He started kissing my neck. This made me let out a moan. I pulled my head back as he kissed my neck well leaving hickeys.

I quickly  unbottened his shirt and  took it off of him. He takes off my shirt and kisses my chest. I tug on his hair lightly as he kisses down my chest.
Bill kisses his way back up to my shoulders and  bites down on one side and leaves a hickey. I let another moan escape my mouth.
He slowly kissed his way down to my stomach.

"A-are you s-s-sure you wantto do this ? "

I nod "yes Bill "

He goes back up and pecks my lips and takes my bra off. He goes down to my Boobs and  kisses one of them.  Another moan escaped my mouth but it was louder.

I gripped into the sheets

"A-are you okay ? "

I nod

He smiles, god that smile makes me melt

He smirks...oh god

He kisses his way down to my chest. I slowly moved my hands to his head and gripped onto his hair but that just made him kiss roughly around my stomach.

"Mmmm Bill "

He didn't say anything and just continued kisses my stomach. I suddenly felt something. I looked to see what he was doing. He was taking my pants off.

~End of Beverly's pov ~

~Bill's pov ~

I took of Beverly's pants and started rubbing her thigh. She moaned louder. Damn her moans were turning me on. But than I remember Georgie...shit

I quickly covered her mouth.

"Babe shh we got to quiet down a bit I don't want Georgie waking up "

She nods

"Just try not to moan no matter what I do okay "

"Ok " she replies

I slowly rubbed her cilt through her underwear. I looked up at her and could tell that she was trying not to moan.

*licks lips *

I bit onto her underwear and pulled it off with my teeth. I licked my lips and  licked circles around her thighs. She let out a moan.

"Babe shh"

I licked her around her cilt. She gripped the sheets so tight, I couldn't help but smirk. Good girl 😌.

An Idea popped into my head but I knew it would make her moan really loud but I had to make sure she isn't to loud.

"Remember no matter what I do you can't moan to loud okay "

"Okay Billy "she replies

I licked my lips and slid my tongue in her clit. She moaned loud but she covered her mouth. I could feel her walls closing in on my tougue. I move my tongue around as I felt her grip onto my hair. Damn she's really Turing me on right now.

As I continued to eat her out I knew it was time to go completely on her.

I stopped tasting her. Our breathing was heavy.

"You ready ?"(Yeah are you Reddie jk )

She nods

I quickly grab a condom on and put it on

"Now I know it hurts a girl for the first so let me know if it hurts ok "

" alright Billy " she replies

"I just want you to know that I love you and I don't want to hurt you  so just let me know when to stop "

"I will " she replies

I nods and slowly slide into her

I could tell it was hurting her. I looked at her face as a tear escapes.

I  place my forehead against hers

" it will be okay "

I gently kiss her while I slide further inside her. She gripped onto my shoulders.

I bit my lip and I moved faster. She started scratching my back hard. Damn this girl is gonna be the end of me. I moved faster and faster. I could feel her nails digging in to my skin.
Crap I know Georgie is gonna wake up to this.
( Hehe good thing the door is locked. We wouldn't want Georgie to die )

"B-billy I feel like I'm close"

" me too Bev "

As I move faster and faster I felt her cum. Oh god...

I slowly slide out of her and threw the condom away. I breathlessly played next to her as she curled up to my chest.

" I love you Billy "

" I l-love you too Bev "

As I was about to close my eyes I heard a knock on the door

"Billy ! Billy !"

Oh crap he's up

~ yes I finally updated
I know how long you been waiting for this but here you go

I hope you enjoy the song Aaron Frazer nash did for billverly

He included a piece of artwork I did

roberta_armijo