Tomi's "Stay In Bed Week"

*WARNING⚠️ just so you know, be warned as you read further ahead!

Also I'm sorry if I offended anyone saying Canada has a president instead of calling them the Prime Minister. I wanted to keep this story detached from the real world as much as possible so I don't offended anyone in real life. Again I'm sorry if it offended anyone ^^' Thanks for understanding, now onto the story.

~+Few week's after the Peace Party+~

A few weeks after the Peace Party had actually been calming in the Red Army Base.

The Lawson Siblings were getting along just fine. Seth always being around them to make sure they're okay and run to the leaders if there was anything wrong.

Tika had gotten use to her new lifestyle there. The soldiers got use to her pretty quick in return as she made her way into their heart. She's always actively around her brothers when they weren't busy with their own classes to learn how to lead the army in the future. So when they're busy she would either spend time with her one of her parents or help the soldiers out with simple tasks she could do with Seth by her side.

Torm has in fact made room in his protective circle to add Tika inside beside Tomi. So any injury he sees on her or any trouble she's involved with will result in him throwing a fit like he usually does with Tomi when ever he's in trouble.

Tomi spent time with Tika the most when their older brother wasn't around because of his classes. It is known to everyone after all Torm will take his permanent place as Red Leader when their father steps down, so that's why he has more classes than Tomi or Tika have. Usually the younger sibling pair would spend time in Tika's room drawing or talking about random things, both tasks helping them bond as siblings.

Torm and Tomi, when they are together, can't really be separated even when Tika's with them. They would always hold each other's hand and cuddle basically anywhere when they felt like it.

To not make Tika feel excluded from the group when she's with them, they let he join in and give her affectionate licks along the nape of her neck or nips where the shoulder and neck meet like they do to each other. Tika doesn't mind them doing those most of the time because her dad explained they were just basic monster instincts.

A good thing for Tom and Tord to see since their kids were getting along swimmingly as days continue to pass.

It's morning now, the weather is great and everyone is in a good mood...

Well except for one person.

Tomi groans as shifts under the covers of his bed. 'Everything feels so hot...' He thinks to himself.

The monster teen weakly grabs onto the bar at the side of his bed and peeks down to Torm's black framed canopy bed. A whine escaping his lips seeing his brother is already gone for who knows how long.

He slumps back on his mattress and continues to toss and turn on his bed.

'Why is it hot?'

Meanwhile, Tom is just outside the door holding Tomi's breakfast on a tray since the boy for some reason didn't show up for their family meal in the morning. He knocks on the door a few times, "Tomi? It's me Tom. I brought you your breakfast."

All he got in reply is a distressed whine. Instincts kicking in, he lets himself into the room and sets Tomi's breakfast on a nearby table.

The room smells a lot like blueberries and mint when the scent reaches his nose. 'It can't be...' Tom didn't want to believe it, but he had to make sure.