Ceremonial Disaster

+Red Army Base: Morning+

The family sat together eating breakfast together once again as usual.

Well that is until Red Army soldiers started crowding around them, some of them either holding flowers or folded up poster boards. By their expression they look like they're trying to hold back wide smiles.

"Tord what's-" Tom put down his fork to look over to his boyfriend, but he stopped when he saw the Red Leader stand up to push his chair off to the side.

As if time went more slowly, Tord went down on one knee and pulled out a familiar small white box. He opens it up smiling while the soldiers open up their poster boards with red written words on each of them. The teens at the table either smiling or giggling at what's happening in front of their eyes.

"Thomas, we've been together for 17 years... I love you so much. You just make me the happiest person in the whole world and I want that feeling to continue for the rest of our lives together." He opens the ring box to Tom once again reveal the ring a second time to his beloved partner. "I ask you once again, will you do me the greatest honor and marry me?"

Tom basically flings himself out of his seat to tackle his idiot boyfriend to the floor in a tight hug. "Yes you idiot!" He says loudly for everyone in the dining hall to hear which earns words of 'Finally!' or 'About time!'.

Tord chuckles as he sits up with Tom sitting in his lap. The two of them share a loving kiss on the lips which could go two ways. One being just a quick kiss or deeply loving, of course, the two of them chose the second option.

Torm, who happened to be sitting between his younger siblings puts each of his hands over their eyes. "Alright you two, close those innocent eyes of yours. The adults are kissing again."

"Aww~ But Tormy!" Tomi whines playfully until they turn to childish giggles.

Tika laughs happily and lets her brother continue covering her eyes knowing he'll eventually let her see again.

The two adults let their kiss go and hug each other for a moment before pulling back. Tord took Tom's left hand to slip the golden silver engagement ring on his left ring finger.

"Happy Witness?" He receives another kiss from his boyfriend, now fiancé, softly.

Tom chuckles as his husband to be adopts a dopey love struck expression on his face. "Very much so Commie."

Some of the soldiers who came by Tord's plan handed the kids some little colorful squares of paper.

"Throw them up and they'll flutter down like confetti!" Kim tells the teens joyfully.

Tomi being the bright and childish of the group is the first to stand up on his seat, enthusiastically throwing the confetti into the air.

"Yay! Congratulations!"

Tika joins Tomi by standing on her own chair and doing the same action as her brother. Then she claps with giggles, "Congrats mom and dad!" Torm just blows the confetti off his hands and smiles.

Sadie, from the kitchen shouts happily, "So when's the wedding?! I wanna start planning the cake with Peter! As well as what we should make for the wedding reception!"

Tom blushes while Tord heartily laughs, "How about in three days? I'm sure we can get everything ready in time."

"Better make that at least five days Tord. We still have to give the guest list some time to consider." Tom adds with amusement in his tone. He can already imagine, Edd and Matt definitely wanting to come along with their soldiers if they decided they also wanted to come as well. Maybe invite Major Luke Gram for the heck of it.