When you Worry Mother

~+Next Morning+~

Tomi woke up the next morning with two familiar scents by his sides. His eyes flutter open slowly as he tries to take in where he is.

White ceiling with orangish red walls are within his sights. He turns his head to looks to his left, finding his sister sleeping peacefully next to him with quiet breaths coming in and out of her. A soft smile graces his lips as he sits up a bit to give her a good morning kiss on the cheek.

Then he looks to his right to find his older brother sleeping soundly while Torm's right arm rested across Tomi's turned hip. His other arm bent as he uses it as another pillow while laying on his side facing Tomi.

The younger monster giggles quietly and snuggles closer to his brother. Being really affectionate to him by licking up along Torm's neck and giving him light kisses here and there.

The devil hybrid groans and pulls Tomi closer to him using his right arm. "Not now... sleepy..."

Tomi practically took advantage of his brother's pull to snuggle closer to his warmth.

'Maybe a little more sleep wouldn't hurt...' He thought as he gets comfy with the warm embrace.

~Meanwhile~

Besides the Lawson siblings, the rest of the teens woke up early to have breakfast together. They didn't really know if there was a set time to get up, so they all mostly assumed last night to wake up around 7 or 8 in the morning. Although they were greeted by soldiers running all over the place on their way to the dining hall.

"Hurry up! They're going to be here any minute!"

"Get the tables cleaned! Fix up the hangers!"

Bryon tilts his head to the side slights, confused by the sight of the soldiers running about. "What's all this about?"

"Don't know..." Asher yawns tiredly. He didn't really seem to care at the moment because the one thing in his mind right now is food.

The group heads over to the counter telling the cooks what they wanted for breakfast. In no time flat the cooks prepared their meal faster than yesterday. They were pretty surprised, but didn't question the cooks since they look really busy at the moment too.

They took their seats near the entrance of the dining hall and had their quiet meal.

"Good morning lady and gentlemen!"

The teens look up to see Edd and Matt coming their way looking calm unlike their soldiers. They're carrying their own tray and sit at the table with them.

"You don't mind if we sit with all it you?" Matt asks politely.

"Good ahead Matt, Edd." Bryon and Asher scoot over some to make room for them. "But aren't you suppose to be in bed rest?" The brunet asks Edd with uncertainty since the wound looked pretty bad.

Edd laughs his question off with a wave of his hand. "It wasn't that bad. I'm strong guy after all, it's not it's my first time being accidentally shot."

"What do you mean sir?" Molly says curious as to why he said it like that.

Humming, Edd thinks back to the old days. "Back when Matt were younger, one of our old roommates had a gun obsession-"

"Correction Edd, he still has a gun obsession." Matt corrects him knowing their red wearing friend hasn't giving up said obsession.

Edd rolls his eyes, no doubt his boyfriend is right. "Anyways, Red Leader, otherwise known as Tord like he told you guys before. He was the one with the gun obsession. Sometimes one of his guns would go off accidentally when the safety lock wasn't on. One of us would rarely set one off when he leaves them laying around the house."