Join on In

~+England: Rebellion Base+~

Bryon didn't know he got into this situation. Then again, all of it just happened so fast for him.

A few weeks ago he and his great grandfather got a letter from one of the sergeants who came to them to drop off a letter. Inside the letter contained information about his parents.

Augustine and Clover Grams had been killed by in an ambush during their mission to move to the southern part of America. No Red Army soldiers were involved in the ambush, but White Army soldiers.

He cried and mourned over their deaths for weeks until his great grandfather finally suggested something he didn't understand.

That's how he came to this situation.

Bryon sat in the Rebellion dining hall for the third time this week since he came to the base. Watching surrounding soldiers left in right who came in and out of the room to get their meal for this time of the day again.

"Hey Bryon, you're up early again." The brunet looks away from the soldiers to the head leader running the place.

Edward Gold, the man in charge of the green section of the rebellion but also the one to handle main decision after consulting with his co-Leader then voicing them for all to hear. He takes the lead with ground attacks and training sessions.

A good man in Bryon's opinion yet he seems to keep cautious to those around him besides his co-Leader.

Speaking of co-Leader...

"Edd!" The second Leader, a little taller than Edd, comes over to them with their own tray of food.

Matthew Harvest, the man in charge of the second rebellion colored group, section purple. His group is strong with aerial attacks and knows how to create the best uniforms for stealth teams to make sure they aren't caught on missions.

"Oh! Bryon you're here too!" He says happily as he sits across from the teen. Edd join to sit next to the ginger haired leader.

"Good morning sirs." He said to them with a small nod of his head to show them respect.

Edd chuckles, "We already told you, just call us by our names. It makes us feel like oldies if you do that."

That's another thing Bryon doesn't understand about the two leaders. They seem really laid back like childish young men, yet manages to keep this Rebellion Base going strong.

He can only hum to not verbally give his unsure answer to them. It was hard to call two strong leader by their simple first names. They eat their breakfast together a lot, most of the conversation at the table made by Edd and Matt.

"Have you spoken to Tika yet?" Matt brings up forgetting for a moment Bryon is with them.

Edd stares at Matt blankly and the ginger comes to slowly realize his own mistake.

Bryon already knew why said girl isn't here. He found out with the rest of his party group the girl is the daughter of Red Leader. If people knew... oh he could think of all the possibilities Red Leader would go through if other nation leaders or army leaders found out about her.

"That's right, I haven't seen her around since I came here." Although the Rebellion Leaders don't need to know what he knows. He's gonna play the innocent card to get through his stay here.

Matt laughs awkwardly before he answers the boy across from them. "Tika's is staying over at the Red Army Base for some time." He felt his boyfriend elbow him lightly at his side.

"Why? Isn't the Red Army one of your enemies you're fighting against?" Bryon questions. While they're at this topic, he might as well milk out information from them to satisfy his curiosity.