A Father's Guidance and A Sister's Heart

~+Red City: Hotel: Morning+~

"Tord are you sure you can handle the kids for today?"

"We'll be fine Tom, I promise."

Tord leans close to his partner and kisses him on the lips. He pulls back to show him a soft smile, "Plus I get to have some father bonding time with them."

The brunet chuckles making the other leader's heart melt at the sound. "Alright Commie, just try not to spoil them too much."

"I hear you Witness." Tord receives a kiss from his husband one more time before he turns to leave for the elevator to go down the hotel.

The fearsome leader waves goodbye until Tom's out of site, which he then closes the door and leans back with a smirk.

"I'm so spoiling them."

This is his first time with their kids alone, of course he's gonna go all out on them. He pushes himself off the door and walks into the large, fancy, not to mentions very expensive hotel room. They were basically in the penthouse, top floor. On top of it all, he bought the place for next time use if he wants to bring his family here again.

He passed the kitchen and living room to head up the stairs to head for the children's room. Tord hums happily as he makes it to their door ready to start the day.

Tord knocks a couple of times to get their attention. "Kids? Can I come in?"

"Door's open Father."

The older man opens the door to find only his eldest son awake, sitting up right on his space on the large king size bed. By his side, all curled up next to him is Tika still sleeping just like her other brother hugging around her waist on the opposite side of her.

The three Lawson siblings didn't mind sharing such a large bed since they use to do it a lot when she had lived in the Red Army Base after a few months. The only awkwardness now was Torm and Tomi's current avoidance of each other which is why Tika's sleeping between them. It would usually be Torm, Tomi, and then Tika in that order.

"Morning Torm, your siblings are still alseep?"

Torm nods his head, "Yeah, I woke up early today because I wanted to watch the sunrise on the balcony." He was hoping his little brother would wake up at the same time, but the little demon hadn't woken up to watch it with him. So he left Tomi to sleep while he stayed awake reading a book he found on the nightstand.

"Since you're already awake, want to help me cook breakfast?" Tord grins as he invites his son to cook with him.

"I didn't know you cook." Torm said as he sets the book back on the nightstand. He slowly gets off the bed to walk over to his father in his black pjs.

Tord rolls his eyes as he leads his son down to the kitchen after closing the door slightly, "There's a lot you don't know about me Torm. But that's what this day is for anyways."

Torm hums in acknowledgment as they walk down the steps. He talks in the crow of the Red City through the large windows of the living room. One of the window panels would slide open to make entrance to the balcony like he had seen the night before when they made it to the hotel. The couches were the best, really comfy and good for holding family night movies on the large Plasma Tv.

The kitchen was actually pretty open too since they could literally walk into the room from the living room.

"What are we making for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and bacon! Lots of bacon!" Tord says as he starts rummaging through the fridge for the ingredients. "Do you want anything in you pancakes?"