Don't Leave Doors Open!

+Bedroom: With Tom and Tord+

Tord had heard everything from the beginning. He had managed to get away from the blue soldiers with the help of his soldiers who were trying their very best keep them back while giving him pleading expressions to do something to fix what he had done.

The Red Leader had followed after Tom all the way to their bedroom, which by his shame is still messy due to his mistake with Jessica. The words Tom spoke were all he needs to hear to know his love didn't erased his memories.

Tom's secret plan failed all on the same day by nightfall.

"Tom, I love and only you... If you still can't see how much my heart beats for you, then I'll show you to the best of my ability." Tord says with the softest tone he's ever used with Tom. All his feelings pouring into his words, while his tears drip from his good eye.

Black voids look at him blankly since Tom's blind without his googles, yet he can still cry.

Tord's thumbs wipe away the mixture of tears from Tom and himself. "I know you didn't erase your memories, I heard you talking madly to yourself for crying."

Tom was still silent and his hands still rested on top of his since they were still cupping his cheeks. Tord looking down at Tom while his head is tilted up to blindly look at him.

"Tom, please hear me out when I say I want to make you the happiest man alive. I want us to be together forever, I want us to be real parents to our kids." Tord continues on as he leans down to rest his forehead against Tom's gently. "We can be a real family together while we put the past behind us."

Breaths are mixed by how close their faces are together, so close that if one moved just enough, they could kiss.

Tord closes his eyes, "It was never my intention to cheat on you last night min kjære." He focuses on the person close to him. "I have loved you for 17 years my love, and still want it to continue on for an endless cycle. For me, I wanted to wait for the perfect moment to propose to you. What better way than to propose to you in front of all our soldiers on the night of the party after winning against Russia?"

A broken laugh leaves his lips also sounding sad.

The leader in red opens his good eye, "Never in my life did I think I'd fall so hard for you..."

Lips press against each other, one soft while the other is slightly chapped which doesn't last for too long. Moving against each other in small movements with enough feelings transferred between each other.

Tord is the one to break the kiss, both of them easing up panting from the lack of air from how long they've been kissing each other. Pink dusting their cheeks which Tord found mutual to his own as he can feel a slight warmth on them.

"I love everything about you so much Tom. Marrying you, having you become my wife, it would bring me the greatest of honor and happiness in my life."

Tom surprises Tord a with a strong hug around the neck when he removes his hands from his cheeks. "Tord..."

The Blue Leader shakes in his lover's hold for a bit until the Red one hugs him back in comfort while rubbing his love's back up and down. He holds him a bit tighter when Tom nuzzles his neck.

"I love you Tord... I love you so so much..."

Tom's voice sounds raspy due to his earlier cries before Tord came into the room.

"I also love our kids Tord, they're a part of my tie to you. Torm, Tomi, Tika... Tord they are our kids, can you believe that?" A new stream of tears escapes from his eyes.