Special Chapter: Happy Father's Day!

*This chapter has nothing to do with the plot line of this story^^

+Red Army Base+

"Should we do red?"

"How about blue instead?"

"I mean it's not like Red minds either color since he likes both."

The soldiers of blue and red were trying to figure out how they should decorate for Father's Day. It's was mainly for Tord since he is technically the father figure of the whole army. Let's not forget Tord is also an actual father to his kids, Torm, Tomi, and Tika.

Now let this be known that Tom has no part in controlling and handling this party. This is a complete surprise for Tom and Tord for when they come to the dining hall later.

They specifically asked the children to keep their party planning a secret and help out by distracting the their parents until they give the signal to bring them over.

With said parents right now, Tord is enjoying his time laid across the couch with his eyes closed and his head on Tom's lap. The leader in blue smiling softly down at him while he runs his fingers through Tord's caramel locks. He hums a soft tune easing both of them into a simple loving atmosphere.

"Tom."

"Hm?" Tom hums after stoping his tune. "Do you need something love?"

Tord opens his good eye, "Just you min kjære." He brings his robot hand up to cup the side of his love's face.

The brunet leans into the cool, metal touch as he blushes softly at the answer. A smile stretches his lips lightly to be displayed for the man he love with all his heart.

The Red Leader sits up and places a kiss on Tom's lips gently with loving affection. Their lips gently move against one another's as he deepens the kiss.

Tom pulls back panting while Tord keeps his good hand massaging the back of his neck. "Tord..."

He licks his lips and smiles slyly at the Blue Leader. "I love you Tom."

"I love you too." Tom says back as he wraps his arms around Tord's neck. He snuggles closer to his lover after kissing him on the cheek.

They soak up the love in the room and keep themselves occupied with one another by whispering loving words and kissing every so often, sometimes between their words.

They couldn't be happier to have one another.

Tord brings Tom's left hand up and kisses the band adoring his left ring finger softly. He smiles after the kiss as he removes his lips from the wedding band, his face still close to the hand as he keeps his eye closed.

"Min Kone."

Tom blushes softly and replies with a smile.

"Min Mann."

Tord looks opens his good eye and looks at the love of his life with a pearly white grin.

They couldn't ask for anyone better.

~+Time Skip: After the Father's Day Party+~

"Mom!"

Tom and Tord jump in their seat on be couch in their room a bit when Tomi slammed the door open. Tord chuckles as their kids come into the room to join them on the couch in front of the tv.

Tom lowers the volume of the tv a little bit more while their kids take a seat around the couch. Tika sat between her parents, Tomi sitting on the floor with his back pressed against the couch while Torm sat next to him in front of where their sister is sitting. They shared another blanket that their mother passed over to them to get comfort.