03 : he / him

"yura, are you okay?" yuta asked , as yura enter the house.

"no."

"what happened?"

"that school totally a mess, you know? how can you actually survive in that crazy school." she said and sighed. she make her way to the sofa and throw herself on the sofa.

"things will get better." yuta said and pat the younger's back.

"i want to sleep. don't wake me up." she said and make her way upstairs.

'it's weird i know.' yuta thought.

yura make her way to her bedroom , remembering what happened at school. she groaned in frustration , she don't even want to join , she's afraid. she don't know why but there's something wrong with that club.

"why i do feel like they did something wrong?" she asked herself.

she then fall asleep. she must be so tired.

---

huang renjun's

i enter my house , walking upstair to my room. i immediately open my laptop. ji yura. her name is familiar. but where ? i don't remember. i typed down her name in the searching engine. hope will be useful.

but there's nothing. seriously, where did i heard her name? yura. yura. yura. i open my inbox and quickly send message to jisung.

jisung please do a research on the yura girl.

→why?

just do so.

→okay , i'll to get more info about her by tomorrow.

who is she? i swear i've heard her name before. i read it somewhere.. wait.

i logged into our blog , it's a last 2 years post where the article is written by the senior.

i searched ji yura.

there's something. i open it.

'a girl student is beaten badly , almost end her life , was fighting with her in the operation room , successfully saved by the doctors at the yuwon hospital. victim , ji yura (15) is now at the intensive care unit.'

is this her? but why she included in our club's blog? she's not even a student in neo culture technology high. but why? plus , magazine should be the one posting it if they post about current issue inside or outside the school. why our club? knowing people will never read it?

"renjun , your friend is here." my mom said , making me look at the doorframe.

"who?" i asked.

"jaemin." she said and then i immediately go downstairs.

"why?" i asked him as i sit down on the sofa.

"don't you sense something?" he asked. i look at him what does he mean.

"why? do you sense anything?" i asked.

"i don't know , i start to feel something weird." he said.

"what kind?"

"i feel like regretting for agreeing that yura should be in our club." he said.

"what?"

"i think it's kinda similar like how mark hyung felt." he said.

i look at him.

"so.. are you trying to say that the feel for yura is changing?" i asked , he nodded.