25 : min hayeon

mark lee's

i was about to get out from the class but yeri called for me.

"what?" i asked her.

"hey i kinda busy can you give this to yura? thank you." she said as she passed a file and she rushed out from the class.

ha ha , how funny. i sighed as i continue my step outside the class.

before i actually get out from the class , my eyes caught on something in the corner of the class.

hayeon and sicheng are talking to each other. wow they actually talking. i ignored that and get out from the class.

maybe it's my luck , i bumped into jeno.

"jeno pass this to yura. from yeri. i have something to settle." i said and i go away.

"hyung! mark hyung!" he called for me and i didn't look back.

i continue my way to the office i need to settle a few things there.

one thing i hate about it , the office is too far from my class and i'm not really up for this.

as i arrived , i greeted the clerk.

"oh mark , you're here for the books that mrs kim asked you to take right?" the clerk asked.

i smiled and nodded.

she passed me the books. i thanked her before i stepped out.

before i get out from the office , i saw a man with a black suit entered the headmaster's office. what makes me stop is , i'm quite sure the man holding our club's data as i read the word 'lost and hunt' if i'm not mistaken.

hm , suspicious.

"mark? do you need anything else?" the clerk asked.

"oh , no. thank you." i said and get out from the office.

---

lee jeno's

mark just go away after giving me the file. i walked to the canteen and i saw yura immediately.

"yura!" i said and she turned around.

"yeah? what's going on?" she asked.

"ah. mark asked me to give this to you. he said yeri gave it to you." i explained.

"oh thank you." she said and i nodded.

"what is that by the way?" i asked.

"hm.. just a thing." she said.

"oh okay then. where are everyone else?" i asked.

"some of them are buying food and i guess seuljin went to toilet." she said and i nodded.

"you don't want to eat?" i asked.

"no , i don't have any appetite." she said and i just nodded.

if i ask her more , i'm afraid she will be uncomfortable. wait , why should she be uncomfortable though?

"are you free this weekend?" it slipped out from my mouth.

"what?"

"i asked if you're free this weekend."