09 : history

ji yura's

"did you finish it? if not , i'll help." seuljin asked.

"it's fine , i'm done with it." i said to her as i open my textbook , waiting for teacher.

"you're done?! wow you're really a pro then." seuljin complimented me.

"no , i just doing it quickly because mark will kill me if i didn't finish it by today." i said.

"that mark , seriously. he can't even do in two days! he always take like a week to complete a article." seuljin said and rolled her eyes.

"maybe because he's a perfectionist?" i asked.

"kinda , though. he just like y but y isn't rude like him , y is such a sunshine you know , he smiles a lot." seuljin said.

"i kinda anticipate to meet y." i said.

"you should be ! but i think he will come anytime soon since , this month he haven't visited yet." she said.

i smiled , i really want to know who is this y guy.

then , the teacher enters the class.

"okay class , for next week , i hope you all can submit the assignment that i gave you yesterday." the teacher said and we all nodded.

so , we start the lesson. i focused on the teacher but i feel jeno's gaze , then i look at him. i mouthed him 'why?'. he smiled with eye-smile and shook his head , then he look back to the teacher.

okay what's with him?

"i think jeno is interested in you." seuljin whispered.

i shook my head.

"no way." i said.

---

"i'm so hungry , hurry up." seuljin said as she packed her things.

"sorry , seuljin. i want to go to the library." i said , i want to find out something.

"oh really? okay then. i will go first! bye!" she said and rushed to the canteen.

i packed my things up and take my journal with me. i make my way to library , but strange , i feel like someone actually following me. i turn around and it's jeno. why?

"why are you following me?" i asked him , frowned a bit.

"i just wonder where are you going." he said , looking down.

"you can just ask me , i thought you're some kind of ghost.." i said.

"haha sorry if i scared you. where are you going anyway?" he asked as he rub his nape , he looks shy.

"i'm going to library. you should go to the canteen." i said.

he smiled at me.

"i'll go with you." he said.

"wait , you don't need to do so." i said as he pulled my sleeve.

"i want to meet renjun anyway , renjun always in library during recess." he explained and i just nodded.

we arrived at the library and saw renjun.

"oh , why you're here?" he asked.

"i need to find something." i mumbled , i don't know if they heard me or not.