39 : cafe

mark lee's

it's recess time and i entered the headquarters to settle some things. as i entered the headquarters , i saw yura sitting at her seat.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"working , obviously." she said.

"well yeah." i cleared my throat and sit down at my place.

i stared at my desk and saw the picture of hayeon and i. why it's still there? i thought i get rid of it already.

i took the frame and put it in my drawer.

"i finished the article. here , i don't think i can publish it by my own. i'll let you do it." she said as she handed the usb to me.

"okay. i'll do it." i said.

"thanks , i'll get going then." she said and get out from the room.

i sighed as i put the usb on my desk.

i opened my computer and connect the usb.

i go through the file and transferred the article to my desktop.

i emailed it to choi minho and finally published it on our blog.

i sent a message to yuta saying that i emailed it.

'nice , get ready for the explosion.' he said.

well yeah , i'm waiting for it.

i stand up and make my way out from the headquarters. i locked the door and make my way to my class.

when i walked to my class , i saw yura , seuljin , jaemin and jeno and their class , talking.

how nice if i'm in the same grade with them , no being in the same grade is pointless. same class could be better.

"yo dude why are you standing here?" yeri who passed by asked me.

"nothing , let's go to our class shall we." i said and walked first.

"okay mark let me tell you something okay." yeri said.

"what is it?" i asked.

"you're acting very weird lately , do you even notice that. around yura to be precise. you like her don't you?" she asked.

damn , was i that obvious?

"no , what are you talking about." i denied.

"come on mark , you can't lie to your lifetime friend." she said.

"yeri stop , i don't have time for your teasing." i said.

"and i don't have time to believe your lies." she said as she walked in front of me.

kim yeri , really.

i swear that i never being obvious. heck if jeno knew this , how can i face him?

---

ji yura's

four of us walked to the headquarters. we're quite late because the teacher asked us to help her before going to club activities.

all of us entered the headquarters , revealing choi minho and wong yukhei and the rest.

why he's here?

they haven't notice us entering the room yet. the atmosphere is too cold and serious.

"are you guys thinking you're doing? spreading fake news?"