11 : mark's attack

min hayeon's

"hayeon , president wants to see you." a member of our club said.

i sighed , he wants to meet me again. our club's president , my so called boyfriend.

"okay." i faked a smile.

i walk to his room.

"honey , you're here!" he said , here he goes , acting as if we're happy.

"what do you want?" i asked after i sighed.

"oh well , how about that , what's her name? ah! ji yura , did you find something about her?" he asked.

i bit my lower lip , i found something but i don't want to tell him.

"no." i said.

he hits his desk.

"why did she go to the lost and hunt? i don't know what the hell they have." he said.

"are you sure you didn't find anything. well , i know you're lying." he said.

i look down. shit , this isn't going well.

"i'm.."

"give me now. the article that she wrote." he said , but his voice is more serious than before.

"give me!" he shouted. that makes me flinched.

i take out the folded paper from my bag , i hand it to him. the article was published yesterday's night through lost and hunt website, i printed it out. he actually asked me to investigate about yura because she good at writing , i don't know where he know that , but after i read the article , she's really good.

he can look for it by himself but he asking me to do it , it's actually crazy.

"as expected , she's really good , to think about it , she's better than you." he said.

i clenched my fist , then you don't need to drag me here at the first place.

"this makes me want her to join our club more. just try anything to make her join. you know , you can do what i did to you." he said.

i sighed and get out from the room.

i don't want yura to join this club , not that i'm jealous but, i don't want she being hurt here. magazine club is such a torture.

i saw renjun and yura talking together , i wish i can go back to them , but what to do , mark hates me so much , i know he actually forbid them talking to me , i used to be close with yeri and then , yeri stayed away from me and again , i know mark asked her to do so. at class , i just talk to some people from magazine club but they're no different from the president. they're cruel too. i hate the fact that i need to fake myself.

i immediately make my way to my class as i look at my watch , i don't want to be late.

ji yura's

"you should enter the class now." i said to renjun.

"i guess i need to do so. see you later yura." he said and ruffled my hair , why everyone likes to ruffle my hair ? i mean , i'm not a kid anymore and i'm in the same age with them , though.

i walk to my class and saw jeno at the class's door.

"good morning , yura." he greeted , i smiled and greeted back.

we both take our place.

"man , you both come together again!" jaemin said and jeno smacked his nape.