06 : haunted

huang renjun's

"so this is where students sit down , enjoying the fresh air." i said and sit down on one of the bench at the garden.

the garden is in the middle of the school. i pull yura's hand so she can sit down.

"the school is so big , don't you ever get lost or something?" she asked.

"i did , on the very first day here." i said and chuckled.

she nodded.

"yura ,"

"yes?"

"i want to know more about you." i said.

she looks down.

"what do you want to know?" she asked.

"i actually saw your scars , what happened?" i asked , as if i know nothing about that.

"oh , this? it's a long story." she said and sighed before she could proceed.

"basically i was bullied by friends at school and abused my own stepmother." she said.

i feel something stabbing on my heart , i wish i can just hug her.

"where's your parents?" i asked.

"my mom died since i was young , then i entered boarding school and my father remarried. but after that , my father died. and everytime i go home i will be abused. but the problem is at school i'll be bullied.." she explained , trying her best not to cry.

"remember when i said i left this job for years?"

i nodded.

"i actually living a simple life , i was not bullied , i just do my work as the writer and then when things happened , i left the club , i left the school. i was in critical state , i fight with my life. then , my aunt move here, she take me from my stepmother. i didn't attend the school for one year , renjun. i was in comma." she said , and finally a tear come out from her eyes.

i reached for her hand.

"you suffered a lot , yura." i said.

"i'm afraid to make friends." she mumbled.

"don't worry , we are here for you." i said.

she smiled , i pat her back.

"yura , look at that building." i said and pointed to the ruby building.

"what's wrong with the building?" she asked.

"it used to be a library. we called it as haunted library." i said and chuckled , she look at me.

"that's not funny , renjun." she said.

"the key is missing. the school can't open it." i said.

"but why they don't call someone to break the door?" she asked , i shrugged. logic.

"i don't know , this school is keeping so much secrets." i said.

she nodded.

ji yura's

"should we go back to the headquarter? mark will be mad." renjun said and i just nodded.

we both walk to the headquarter , passing by the ruby building that renjun just mentioned.

'nakamoto yura , save me.'

i stop my step and look at the building. what the hell? am i hearing things now? this school is so creepy.