49 : riddle it

author's pov

yura stared at the pictures that she took at the secret path. she sighed for the hundredth times. renjun , who can't handle it anymore , decided to ask.

"okay yura , what's wrong with you?" the boy asked as he faced the girl.

yura looked down and sighed again.

"something isn't right." she said.

"what do you mean?" renjun asked he raised his eyebrows.

"look at this. don't you find it weird and creepy?" yura asked as she showed the pictures of human bones and weird letter on the wall to renjun.

"heck , what is this?" renjun asked and yura shrugged her shoulders.

"why you don't ask yuta?" renjun asked as he titled his head.

"he's been avoiding to answer. he said i'm overthinking." yura answered as she sighed.

"something doesn't sit right with me." renjun touched his chin.

"exactly." yura said and she messed with her hair.

"don't worry. we'll find out." renjun assured.

"how?"

"library? let's go." renjun said as he pointed to the exit using his thumb.

yura took a glance at her watch and nodded.

"we still have some time , let's go." yura said and renjun nodded.

as they walked out , they bumped into mark.

"oh..where are you guys going?" mark asked as he trailed his eyes to yura and yura looked away. mark looked back to renjun.

"we're going to library." renjun answered.

"oh okay alright." mark said as he entered the headquarters.

renjun and yura continue to walk.

"hm yura i don't know if you know this , my intuition is kinda accurate every single time.."

"huh? what are you trying to say?" yura asked.

"and my intuition said that there's something going on between you and mark." renjun raised his eyebrows at his friend.

yura , unable to hide her reddened face quickly hung her head low while she faked a laugh.

"what are you talking about?.." she trailed off.

"girl you can't hide it from me." renjun smirked as he observed yura's face closely.

little did he know , mark was peeking over the headquarters doors. unknowingly , he crumpled the paper that he was holding. yeri who was walking over him , noticed it.

"dude what's up?" yeri asked as she laughed , amused. as long as she lived , she never saw mark being like this.

mark jolted a little bit when he heard yeri's question.

he cleared his throat before he continues ,

"huh? nothing." he shrugged his shoulders before he walked in.

yeri chuckled at mark's behaviour. she just knows , mark likes yura. it's kinda obvious.

in the library , yura and renjun are scanning the book shelves diligently.

"renjun, i'm going to check the school history section." yura informed.

"i'll go with you then." renjun offered and yura nodded. both of them walked to the school history section.