10 : meeting y

mark lee's

i unlocked the headquarters' door , the class end pretty early today , so i manage to come here earlier. why yeri didn't come yet? we are in the same class , where did she go , she didn't tell me and she left the class , ugh nevermind , that girl know how to get here.

i walk to my seat. then i saw the folders on yeri's table. then i take a look at it. it's about that hysterical case that yura need to write.

i examined the details , i can tell it's actually hard. i wonder if yura really can finish it on time.

then , the door opened , showing jeno , jaemin , seuljin and yura.

"late as usual." i shot at them.

"you're the one who come here early." jaemin said.

"where is it? give it to me." i asked yura.

"can you wait for others?" jeno asked.

i rolled my eyes.

"fine."

for a good silence moment , the others arrived and sit at their place.

"give it to me. now." i said.

i saw everyone rolled their eyes , yura hand me the article. wow , she finished it?

"you finished it?" haechan asked in awe.

yura nodded. i take a look at her article.

i get immersed as i continue reading , her writing is good and reminds me of– hayeon. but honestly yura's is better.

"speechless aren't you?" renjun asked me , i look at him and clear my throat.

"it was nice and just proceed it." i said as i gestured yeri to pass it to jisung.

"next , how about the heir progress?" i asked them.

renjun stand up and walk to the whiteboard.

"mark , everyone , listen to me. i have an idea and i've discussed it with jeno." he said.

"continue." i said.

"jisung , the amount of new students for the past few weeks are around 20 people right?" he asked jisung and the boy nodded.

"where did you get the information?" he asked again.

"teacher."

"aha! i knew it , but still , you didn't get any name list because the rule , right? because we all know teachers don't expose personal things." he said and we all nodded.

"so what are you going to do?" i asked.

"i will try to get into the school's system and try to find out those 20 people." he said.

"what? do you mean-"

"you will hack the school's system?" i cut yeri's words.

he smirked and nodded.

"are you sure?" seuljin asked.

"yeah , i can do it." renjun said and then he walk to his computer. i immediately go to him and stopping him.

"don't do crazy things , huang renjun. you know we will be in trouble if we get caught interfering school's system and y said that we can't do that!" i said.

"i did it once , i can do it once again." he said.

"but you failed that time. stop it or y will be mad at you. he only believe jaehyun hyung for this thing." i said.