27 : yuta's wardrobe

lee haechan's

"so , yura and i interviewed the victim. yura maybe you can share more about it?" i said and pass it to yura so she can explain.

"hm , to start it.. the victim said that there's been a lot of hysterical case before but it is only now people start noticing , most of the case are hidden."

"well yura , not really hidden , magazine club know about this but they didn't publish because these cases aren't suitable with their club , they took these issue because they don't want us to publish this." i corrected.

"aha yeah , and also based on the data , the hysterical cases mostly happen on friday. and mostly students who have night activities get it." she continued.

"hm , what club always have the night activities?" mark asked.

"library club." yeri said.

"and the traditional dance club. they always have extra practice on friday nights." jisung said.

mark nodded.

"and i , believe there's reason why this kind of thing happened." yura said.

"i agree with that." i said.

"okay , jisung and chenle. you both need to pay attention about the victim and check if there's any new case." mark said.

jisung and chenle nodded.

"and about those nct books. we need to continue our searching." he continued.

"but where?" i asked.

"that room.. again." mark said and pointed to y's room.

"are you sure about it?" i asked.

"yes. i entered the room a few days ago and there's.. secret passage." he said.

"really?" yura asked.

mark nodded.

"shouldn't we ask yuta hyung about this?" jisung suggested.

"you want to be scolded?" i asked.

"and yura , have you checked yuta's wardrobe?" jaemin asked.

"i didn't have time to do it , he always in his room but today , he supposedly have a appointment at hospital so i'll try."

"he's sick?" seuljin asked.

"he said that he got toothache." yura said and we all nodded.

"okay , i guess that's all. i want to go home." mark said and pack his things.

everyone nodded and start packing our things.

"yura , how about hanging out at the cafe?" i overheard renjun's conversation with yura.

"okay sure." she said.

hanging out together? i want to join.

"haechan!" seuljin hit my head.

"what?" i asked her.

"want to go and get some ice cream?" she asked.

"huh?"

"let's get ice cream. i'm craving." she said.

"hm okay then." i replied and go out with her after packing my things.

---

huang renjun's

yura and i arrived at a cafe nearby our house.

we ordered drinks and take a seat at the table at the corner of the cafe , which barely have customers around that area.