1 . 1 1 . 2 0 1 5

"When the lute is broken,

Sweet tones are remembered not."

•°•°•°•°•

To the one from the star,

I don't think I remember waking up that night. It was cold -- a heartlessly snowy and brumal kind of cold. Though I didn't mind it much. Winters always rewarded me with a different kind of reality. Exciting perhaps? It's the time of the year when I curled up within a blanket with a mug of steaming coffee near the bay window; a book huddled on my lap.

Yeah, you guessed it right. I'm the type of person who found reading books indoors more exciting that perhaps skiing in the snow outdoors. I'd rather save my skin of frostbite, thank you very much.

Regardless, I'd walked all the way from my room to the second floor, and climbed up to the snow capped roof of our house, without a bother that I was barefoot and didn't have my warmest clothes on. It was only when the cold wind pricked needles of frost on my skin that I realised I'd climbed out of bed and was now standing on our roof. It was then I actually woke up.

I don't recall much after that except for the curve of the night horizon awash with stars; and amongst those little twinkling bodies, a diamond that had shot across the welkin and disappeared from sight. I didn't gather enough time to make a wish, but I'd hoped that the star would hear me if I made one anyway.

And so I did.

I wished for a miracle, from the star that came from above.

•°•°•°•°•

A/N

First entry whoop! I promise things will get better and exciting soon.

Update every day or in every two days. Hope you guys liked the first entry. I promise to be back with the next soon!

Thank you so much for reading!

~Jenna