Five

Peter POV

I left home to head to school the next morning. Everything that happened last night was such a shock. Finding out who Static is. Fighting that baddie. Seeing Iron-Man again with some other familiar faces.

I made it to the train station to see Emma standing there with her earbuds in her ears. She was chewing bubble gum, I noticed because of the bubble she made with her mouth. She turned and noticed me. A smile escaped her lips after the bubble popped.

"Peter," She said taking an earbud out of her ear, "Morning."

"Morning," I say, "How is your bruises?"

She kept the smile, "Ah Peter, so concerned." She then padded his shoulder, "I'm a little sore but okay."

I smile, "Good."

We stood there waiting for the train. It was silent at first. It was mostly because of the awkwardness due to the reveal from last night.

"So," I hear her speak, "How do you think Tony Stark knew our identities?"

I stuttered, "Oh- uh well he uh- made my suit."

"Really?" She says, "Hm, impressive."

I nod, "I- went to Germany- if you remember when Captain America and Iron-Man had their own teams and fought at an airport." I say.

She nods, "That's right. I remember hearing about that. It all was about some UN stuff, right?" She asks.

"I don't like to get involved in the politics of things." I say.

"I wonder how he knew who I was," She says, "Then again he probably has some secret way of figuring out people's identities. After all, he is Iron-Man."

I grin.

"Oh, Peter." She gets my attention, "So my cover is that I am an intern at the Stark internship."

I grin at that comment, "Mine too."

"Guess we picked the right internship." She grins at me.

She shares a similar grin at me and that is when our train comes to a stop in front of us.

Emma POV

Sitting in Mrs Warren's class I can't help but fidget. I couldn't help but just fidget around. I was tapping my fingers down and looking out the window.

Wondering.

Would Tony make me a suit since me made one for Peter? Or was it different? Is Peter his student and I'm just going to play sidekick or something?

"Emma," Mrs Warren spoke.

I turn, "Hm."

"Could you please stop tapping your fingers and pay attention." She says.

I nod, "Sorry."

I hear some snickering in the classroom. I frown and try to hide my face. What is wrong with me, I love physics, this isn't like me to just daydream in class.

I listened to Mrs Warren as I took notes. But in the corner of my notes, I doddle a small lightning bolt. But my train of thought was disturbed when the bell rang to dismiss us.

I gathered my things and bolted out of the room. I managed to get lost into the sea of students before appearing at my locker. And waiting for me was none other than Peter Parker.

"Waiting for me by my locker," I say smiling, "This is new."

Peter smiles, "Well we are both heading to lunch." He started, "So I thought I'd walk with you."