Seventeen

Peter POV

May had came in and gave me ice for my eye much later, after Pepper and Tony took me back. After I had held onto a crying Emma, with no explanation.

I was extremely worried about her. Tony said he'd take care of her, but I wasn't sure what was even wrong with her.

"Peter," May started, "How did this happen?"

I look at her as I grabbed the ice, "Some former employee tried to start a fight at the event." I said and then winced when the ice hit my wound.

May sighs, "Mr Stark promised that there wasn't going to be any funny business going on at this event."

I look at her with the ice still on my eye, "He was- the former employee, he had his hands on Pepper. Mr Stark and I tried to get him to let go of her- but the man swung his hand back and hit me."

May nods and sits down on my bed, "I bet Emma was worried about you." She said.

I had completely forgotten to tell May about our further relationship, she had just assumed we were both invited because we were both interning for Tony. However, May knows I am Spider-Man and knows about how I wasn't really working for Tony Stark as an intern but was saving New York.

But May doesn't know about that side of Emma's life. She doesn't know about Emma's abilities. She doesn't know about Emma's die attempting to kill us. She doesn't know that Emma and her mom were threatened.

"Uh- she was worried," I said.

May looks at me, "Hopefully this goes away before homecoming."

I grin, "I think it'll be gone in time." I said.

I thought about Emma. She was really worried when I got hit, but then she was super emotional after her talk with Tony. I wasn't exactly sure what it was about, I just was told to comfort her by Pepper.

"Peter," May said, "You okay?"

I nod, "Yeah. Uh- May, um I wanted to tell you something about Emma and I."

May looks at me.

"We- uh we're kind of dating." I said flustering with blush.

May had a wide grin on her face, "About time."

I blinked with confusion, "Excuse me?"

May stands up with a smile on her face, "I was wondering when you two were going to do something than just giving each other looks and smiling at each other."

I blushed.

She knew. Of course, May knew. Even Tony knew there was something there between us. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and see it was May smiling.

"I'm so happy for you, Pete." She said, "Emma is a nice girl."

I smile, "She's the best."

May kept the smile but softens it, "Just remember- she is going to be another person in your life. Be safe for her sake not just mine." She said.

Little does May know Emma's secret. As much as I am certain Emma got worried about me when we faced off against Warlord or just normal criminals, I feel the exact same with her.

"Don't worry, May, I'll be safe." I said.

Emma POV

I walked through the tower. Noticing things were being packed. Wanda and Vision had left. Tony hadn't said where they were going, or why we were packing things from the tower.