Eleven

Emma POV

"I am not going," I declared glaring at Tony.

Tony had informed me. He wanted to send me to Wakanda for my safety. Peter seemed a bit upset about it.

"Yes you are," Tony said, "The Avengers and I can figure out what is going on with your father and keep you and your mother safe."

"I'm not just a normal person," I said, "I'm a superhero."

Tony looks at me, "To your mother you're a normal teenager."

As if on cue, Natasha arrived in the room with my mom. She saw me and ran over, she embraced me. Wanda was right behind Natasha.

"Em," My mom pulled back to pull my hair out of my face, "You okay? You're not hurt?"

I shake my head, "No."

I look at Tony and Natasha. They were speaking quietly. Peter- er actually Spider-Man remain in the room as well. I wanted everything to stop.

"Mr Stark mentioned how we're going to Wakanda for our safety. I don't understand." My mom said.

I glare at Tony, "I'm not going to Wakanda."

Tony turns back to me, "We are not having this conversation again, Emma."

I looks into his eyes. I knew what worried Tony. My safety. If something were to happen to me, he'd blame himself. He made my suit, he helped get me the resources to train, and he had been mentoring me.

I crossed my arms on my chest, "I'm not going."

My mom looks from Tony to me, "Emma, darling, if the Avengers say its safer for us to be somewhere else- then maybe let's listen to them."

I broke eye contact with Tony to look at my mom, "Can I- uh Can I have a word with you real quick," My eyes drift to the others, "In private."

Everyone left the room. Leaving my mom and I alone to discuss what I wanted to talk with her about. My mom seemed to be so out of the loop, so confused.

"Emma," She says, "What is it?"

"I need to ask you something and I want an answer," I say, "Do you know about the time dad took me to some place to be tortured to find a way to create inhumans?"

There was silence.

I turn to her, "You knew about it?"

"I- I didn't exactly know about what had happened," She paused to sigh, "But I knew something wasn't right."

"And yet you did nothing," I said.

She frowns, "I didn't exactly know what had been done. I remember he said he was taking you to the zoo for the day. And when you came home, you were- frightened."

"What did he say happened?" I asks.

She looks at me, "You don't remember? He said you got lost and got really scared."

I tried to remember that, no that never happened. I never went to the zoo with just dad.

"I don't remember that," I said, "We never went to the zoo."

My mom sighs, "It makes sense now. There were never photos or anything, not to mention how he was unemployed at that time so I had no idea how he got the tickets."

I frown in silence.

"Emma," She started, "What does this have to do with what's going on?"

I look at her, "Mom," I frowned, "I'm not a normal teenager."