Broken friendship [1]

Flashback..

Hoseok and Hyungwon did everything together, like every single thing. So people around them really admired their friendship goals. The girls in the corridor usually screamed "aww they're so cute" or something like that, when they walk together holding hands. But one rainy day someone asked Hyungwon to be her boyfriend. It was the girl Hyungwon has been staring at since she moved to his school. He had been in love with her for almost 1 year. He stuttered while he was going to accept her and be her boyfriend. It made the girl chuckle a bit. Even though they never talked, they always glanced at each other when he's with Hoseok. Hyungwon slowly accepted her and they we're going on a date this Saturday night. They planned everything and gave each other their social medias then they said their goodbyes. Hyungwon wasn't paying attention to his surrounding so he couldn't see if anyone was watching them or not.

After both of them walked their way home the bushes started to move and out came a blond haired boy. That was Hoseok. He saw everything Hyungwon's expression when he accepted, he saw the happiness in his eyes like a kid seeing a puppy for the first time. He thought about the things he did for Hyungwon. Wasn't he enough for Hyungwon? Did he have to do more things to make him notice Hoseok's love for him? Hoseok's mind went crazy. They have been friends for almost 5 years. Hoseok started to fall for him in middle school. "It's unfair i've been in love with him since middle school" he noticed that he started to sound like a kid. He went back home and threw his shoes, bag and jacket on the floor. He went to the fridge and grabbed his father's bottle of beer. Hoseok knew that his father would kill him for taking his beer but he didn't care anymore. He had always been the one that cared about people but no one ever cared about him so he doesn't see the reason to care anymore. He took one clunk and then 2 clunks. He ended up with 3 bottles lying on the grey carpet in his livingroom. He yawned and walked to his bedroom. He jumped on his bed and fell asleep "C-Chae.." a tear from the corner of his eye.

Next morning Hoseok went up and was fixing himself for school until he heard his name being called " SHIN HOSEOK COME AND EXPLAIN THIS" he sighed and walked towards the livingroom. His father stood there with an angry expression on his face. "Explain this young man" he pointed at the bottles that we're lying on the floor. " I drank yesterday, no big deal and if you'll excuse me I need to go to school so bye" he walked towards the door and slammed the door in front of his father's face, cause he was following Hoseok to the door. He walked and then saw Wendy, Hyungwon's girlfriend. He walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "H-Hoseok what are you doing?" Hoseok smirked at her "Can't I walk with my best friend's girlfriend hmm?" Her cheeks went all pink. Hoseok knew how bad this was but he just...he didn't care. Then when Hoseok was going to whisper something in her eat he was grabbed by a hand behind him. He looked back and saw a emotionless Hyungwon standing there wondering what Shin was doing. "Shin w-what are you doing?" He looked at Hoseok like he was going to cry. "No need to cry over your girlfriend baby boy I was just going to play with her but you showed u-" Hoseok couldn't finish his sentence until he was shoved away by Hyungwon. "IF YOU KNEW SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND THEN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS HOSEOK?!" His face was boiling up cause of the anger. Hoseok was lying on the ground with a blank expression. "Y-You just shoved me...do I look like a piece of trash to you?". Hyungwon took his girlfriend's hand and started to walk away "don't you ever come near me and Wendy again understood?". Hyungwon's voice gave Hoseok shivers. It was so cold. Hoseok didn't know what to think, his bestfriend just chose his girlfriend that he just talked to for the first time yesterday over him his childhood friend. After that day they both held their distance until they graduated from high school and they both started their lives...without eachother.

END of the flashback

"Urghh why isn't he here yet? I swear I will make him taste my fist when he shows up"  Hoseok was waiting for his friend to show up because he needed to buy clothes for a party this Friday. His friend was coming to the party to obviously because he was the one forcing Hoseok to go.