Minhyuk [6]

It was awkward. Too awkward. Then suddenly she yelled

"Get off Hoseok!" You could clearly see that she was boiling of anger. Hoseok obviously tried to say that she misunderstood but she wouldn't listen. Instead she walked and grabbed Hyungwon's hand. She caught him off guard so Hyungwon couldn't really hold back. But you could see that Hyungwon was a bit surprised. So he didn't expect this to happen.

Hoseok stood there trying to process the things that were happening right now.
"Was she his girlfriend now?"
"Did she sucess with her little kissing game with Hyungwon and he fell for her?"
"What are they exactly?"
So they love each other?"

Those thoughts were spinning around in his head when Minhyuk suddenly stormed in and asked if the other male was ok. But Hoseok just stood there. He didn't know what to feel. Did he still love Hyungwon?

He shook his head.
"No he broke my heart a few years ago and theres no way I can love hi-"
Then a smirk grew on Minhyuk's mouth. Hoseok had forgotten that Minhyuk ran into the room a few minutes ago.

"You know...you like him but you don't wanna admit it Hoseok. Just realize it already you love him he loves you" Minhyuk smirk disappeard and instead he put on a serious face.

"How do you even know that he loves me?....not that I care or anything pft- why would I?" Hoseok tried to sound like he didn't care but Minhyuk saw right through him. Of course Hoseok cared. He have been inlove with Hyungwon for years.

"OH COME ON HOSEOK HOW HARD IS IT TO REALIZE THAT YOU LOVE HIM AND YOU HAVE BEEN INLOVE WITH THAT FROG FOR YEARS NOW!" Minhyuk then lost it he couldn't see his friend suffering with his love life.

His jaw dropped after hearing Minhyuk screaming at him. Was he really that worried about him? And is it really that obvious that he likes Hyungwon. But as stubborn as he is he couldn't admit it. That boy made him waste his tears years ago and then suddenly come back and expect him to forgive him. But he would just fall for Hyungwon once again..

"Are you going to go after him Hoseok" Minhyuk was patiently waiting for an answer from Hoseok. He was a bit worried because he's been standing there lost in his thoughts for a while.

"No...I can't..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait ):❤️
But this chapter was a bit shorter heh

Bye🌹