[3]

Instagram
ChaeHyungwonnie is now following you
~~~~~~~~~
Hoseoks eyes widened. Why was Hyungwon following him, it's not like their friends again even though Hoseok wanted to be friends with Hyungwon again. "But like hell I would admit that I want to be friends with him. Hmph"

He looked at his screen and sighed. "Well he is following me so why don't I just follow...him back? Or should I?" He didn't know if he should follow him or not so he just opened his profile.

Hoseok gasped. Apparently Hyungwon became a model 1 month ago and he is already the most popular model in South Korea. How didn't he notice. He scrolled through his post and apparently the company he worked on needed more photographers but he didn't mention the name of the company. But Hoseok already started to work at a new company or he was going to start on Monday.

He scrolled down even more and clicked on a photo that caught his attention.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram

❤️💬⇗Liked by ChanChang and 245 780 othersChaehyungwonnie Todays photoshoot was fun~🌹I ♡ you

❤️💬⇗
Liked by ChanChang and 245 780 others
Chaehyungwonnie Todays photoshoot was fun~🌹I you.

View comments˅

Princessbubbxlegum Daddyyy💦❤️
Hyungwonloveme sexy as always.
ChangChang whatcha doing with those lips of yours Wonnieee (;
Chaehyungwonnie @ChangChang shut uppp
Ilovesoap @Chaehyungwonnie notice meee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok put his phone down and quickly jumped into his soft bed. He played with his fingers for a while "I bet every photographer wants to work with him...even I do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kihyun picked up his phone from his small table beside his bed and started to text Hyunwoo.

Thursday 11:30 pm
PapaShownu

MamKihyun: Hey, do you know what to wear tomorrow?

It took a while before the other would answer. He figured that Shownu was probably at the gym with Hoseok or something or just ignored it. The thing about Hyunwoo and the gym is that he always goes to gym like 11 pm. He knew the owner so he has a key to the gym.

He doesn't really like to be on his phone all the time like Kihyun and the others. But suddenly his phone made a sound and Hyunwoo actually answered. It only took him 3 mins. A new record.

Thursday 11:33
PapaShownu

MamKihyun: Hey, do you know what to wear tomorrow?

📩PapaShownu: Is something special happening tomorrow?😶

Kihyun let out a loud sigh. He knew this would happen. Everytime Hyunwoo didn't want to do something he just keep acting like he forgot or didn't know. It was getting pretty annoying but Kihyun couldn't do anything about it so he just reminded him all the time. But this time Kihyun decided to call him.