Pain [2]

"H-Hyungwon?"

Jooheon gasped when he heard that name, he swear that he heard Hoseok say it a long time ago. Jooheon looked into Hoseok's eyes. It was full of sadness and Hoseok's gaze became cold. A while ago he was so bright and full of laughter. But all of that seemed to disappear as soon as this guy showed up. What happend between these two Jooheon thought for himself.

There was this awkward tension spreading around in the coffee shop, it felt really uncomfortable. People was going in and out but needed to go around because Hoseok and Hyungwon was blocking the way. Their eyes we're stuck on each other like glue. None of them blinked and showed any face expression on their faces. In the end one of the staffs had to come and tell them to move because there we're customers walking in and out and they did as she said. The three of them walked out but Hoseok grabbed Jooheon's arm and dragged him away from Hyungwon. They disappeared from Hyungwon's sight and he showed a confused expression when they disappeard.
Hyungwon ignored it and walked back into the shop. He hoped that he eventually would meet Hoseok again. He regretted that he started a new life without Hoseok. It felt wrong like a half of him was missing and it was and probably still is.

Hyungwon sat at a table in the coffee shop. He was waiting for his friend Changkyun to show up. He was already 20 minutes late though but Hyungwon didn't really mind because Chang is the type of person to be late all the time. He took up his phone and scrolled through the people some of his friends followed. He randomly clicked on a profile so it popped up "Woonhoo" his eyes widened when he saw who it was.
"Hoseok.." he whisperd to himself. He scrolled though his posts and found one interesting post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram

♥️💬⇗Liked by Shownuii, Kihyunii and 34 othersWoonhoo Really like these glasses~😊

♥️💬⇗
Liked by Shownuii, Kihyunii and 34 others
Woonhoo Really like these glasses~😊

View comments˅

MinMin I'm dying...OF CUTENESSSS~
ChangChang Hmu😉
Joohoney @ChangChang 🖕🏽
ChangChang @Joohoney Babyyy~~Don't be jealous please ):
Woonhoo @ChangChang @Joohoney Baby? Let me guess. Have you guys finally confessed to each other?!
ChangChang @Wonwonho 🖕🏽
Joohoney @Wonwonho 🖕🏽
MinMin Yayy when are you guys getting married?!!😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Glad he found friends he can trust.." Hyungwon wore a weak smile on his face. Hyungwon didn't notice that Chang was sitting infront of him smirking. He jumped up from the chair when he saw him "Man can't you atleast say something instead of sneaking up to me like that" he pouted and made Chang chuckle. "Sooo~ why we're you looking at old photos of Hoseok?" "Old? What do you mean with old?" Hyungwon looked at the date when he posted it. "5 March 2015...shiiit" Hyungwon was so focused on the picures so he forgot to look at the date. "Do you miss him?" Hyungwon looked up at Chang and focused on his words "do you miss him?" He started to tear up and regret about the thing he did to him. How he pushed him to the ground and chose his girlfriend or ex. Hyungwon regretted that he chose Wendy instead of Hoseok.