unexpected relationship (7)

Hyungwon was dragged out of the house by a girl he just met last night but was already trying to kiss him out of nowhere. But of course Hyungwon wouldn't allow it. He didn't know why though. His heart doesn't really belong to anyone or? He doesn't really know. But lately he had felt a bit weird while being around a certain boy. He's been struggling about what it means for the past 2 days. He usually doesn't fall in love that quick so why this time...Is it because the person is Hoseok, his bestfriend in high school?

Suddenly Hyungwon felt someone tap on his shoulder to bring him back to earth. Cause apparently he's been spacing out for sometime. He was hoping that Hoseok would be the one touching his shoulder but it doesn't matter how much he hoped for it. It wouldn't be him and he was damn right. It was the girl.

"Hyungwon are you ok?" Her blue eyes looked like the ocean while the sun was shining on them and in them was full of worries. Without noticing it his mouth opened and let out some soft words.

"I'm...not gay am i?" Hyungwon forgot why he was irritated. Why exactly was he in love with Hoseok. He's not really gay is he? Those words we're flying around in his head. 

"I'm not gay...." So why can't he just fall in love with Lisa. She's standing right in front of him looking beautiful. But deep down he knew that it wasn't right. He was in love with someone else. But he thought that it was better to listen to your head than your heart cause maybe the heart would change after a while by being with someone else. Even though he would not be able to love her to the fullest.

"hey Lisa....wanna try being my girlfriend?"

Hyungwon was quite shocked that he managed to get that sentence out of his mouth cause he knew that Lisa wasn't the one for him but what can he do. Hoseok would probably never accept him as his lover or his friend. He really needed to move on and Lisa was his only answer. But he haven't really asked Hoseok about it yet. But what happens if he rejects him? that would only destroy what they have now? and what do they have now? Like nothing. He probably doesn't trust Hyungwon and who knows, maybe he would never be able to trust that guy that broke him into pieces a few years ago.

So by falling in love with Hoseok isn't the solution to gain trust. So he must control himself and try to be friends with him before taking another step. But who knows what's going to happen. After gaining some trust, he wouldn't want to destroy it by taking that big step which is confessing. Cause that could destroy every.single.thing

2 minutes later

Wendy stood there expressionless. She wasn't sure if those words were coming from her head or actually Hyungwon's mouth. Cause it could be her head that's playing tricks on her. But she was PRETTYYY sure that it came from his mouth.

She's been waiting so long for this to happen. After 2 years of stalking him she finally got what she wanted. After she heard the news about him and his ex she got happy because she wanted them to break up so bad and it finally happend. What he doesn't know is that she was the one that caused the break up between them. The only thing needed was some drugs to make her go wild. But what she didn't expect was that Hyungwon would call Wendy so the plan went better than planned 

So she wouldn't let anyone steal him from her not even his bestfriend or can you even call them that. So she obviously needed to get rid of Hoseok first before living a happy life with Hyungwon. He's the prince and she's the princess and no one can break them apart. EVER. 

(A/N damn Lisa take it easy girl. Btw Lisa found Hyungwon cause her friend was friends with Wendy so after that she's been stalking him. Is it too complicatated? I don't know but I feel like it is)

"Yes of course Hyungwon" She gave him a sweet smile showing her cute gums. It reminded him of Hoseok's cute smile.

 It reminded him of Hoseok's cute smile

Sorry for the wait guysss....again. It's just that I'm running out of ideas so I'm going to try to finish this story pretty soon. But no rush though.  

But let's talk about this chapter. It basically felt like a mess. I don't know but it just felt like a mess. Maybe a bit hard to understand and I'm sorry if it's a bit complicated. I'm sitting in front of my computer writing this and it's like midnight so I'm prettyyyy tired hehe. But I hope that next chapter won't be like this one. My writing is a bit jtgntkrg (messed) and btw english isn't the language that I generally speak so heh. But yeah see youuu!🌹

Unforgivable...or? (hyungwonho)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara