~END~

Hyungwon's pov

2 years had past since I kissed him. I never really gave him a real answer about me and Lisa but I'm not planning to tell him. I don't want to make him think too much about it because I know he will....He would probably think that I will go back to Wendy..

flashback

"What are you smiling for?" Hyungwon caught Lisa smiling like a freak while Hoseok walked away from them. Why was she even smiling?

The fact that Hyungwon only met Lisa at the party makes her a little...you know..suspicious. Did she do something?

"Oh I'm just...-"  She was cut off by a voice coming from behind  me. That voice...it was so familiar.

"HEY you are that b*tch that drugged me at the party! and made me sleep with that old man that's now stalking me!!" Wendy showed up behind me and was she talking about...Lisa?

"Hyungwon hello I'm just going to warn you that this girl..this girl is a hardcore freak. She was the cause of our break up and will probably break yours and Hose-"  Lisa stopped her with her little innocent voice. She shifted from her "normal" voice to a "cute" one. She sounded more like a baby now. What the f*ck is happening?!

"Hyungwon babeee.. I don't know what she's talking about..." Which one is telling the truth? my ex or a girl that I barely know..

"Babe? are you guys dating? Hyungwon please you gotta believe me even if it's hard just please she isn't good!" Wendy doesn't seem to give up but..Lisa, she seemed different.

"arghh fineee I'll admit I was the cause. I'm tired of fightinggg nooow. I have wanted Hyungwon for  very very long time now. Well since I met him with you Wendy. I fell in love like I mean it felt like we were meant or each other and we obviously are! So after taking him from you that Hoseok guy popped up out of nowhere and I obviously had to get rid of him or destroy him. So as you can see I've succeed. Hoseok is probably somewhere crying like a baby right now and that's good!"

What the actual f*ck. I have a total freak as my girlfriend and I didn't even notice oh holy sh*t.

"You....you really think that I would stay with you after hearing this" I was furious. I didn't even notice her stalking me all this time.

"Oh of course you will. Cause if you leave me I'll have to post some pictures of your private moments oops. I'll assure you that you won't want those pictures to come out." Her voice changed again but this time to a more darker voice. It was quite scary if I had to admit.

"Lisa. I'll let you know that this is the last time that you ever see his face. JIMIN; JISOO COME ON!!"

2 people came out and grabbed Lisa's wrist tight.  Then some footsteps came closer from behind me. I already knew who it was though. It was Wendy. Her Aura seemed different, kinda dangerous. You wouldn't want to mess with her now.

I haven't notice but Wendy is kinda different? I mean she's a cop now. I guess her little dream came true. Ever since she was young she wanted to be an cop. I remember when we sat on the sofa at our old apartment and she used to tell me everything she wanted to become when she was young. But being a cop never left her mind.

"You will meet a psychologist soon and you will tell us where the pictures are understood?"  Her face was only some centimeters away from Lisa's face. I must be surprised if Lisa isn't frightened. Well I am I have never seen Wendy like this before.

"Y-Yes ma'am"  They walked Lisa to their car and Wendy later walked after them after placing her hand on my shoulder and gave me a quick smile. I'm glad she moved on though but i'll be lying if I didn't miss her a bit..ONLY A BIT. But that isn't enough for me to go back to her because I already have someone I'm madly in love with....

"Shit Hoseok!.." I started to move my legs as fast as I could. I didn't know if he was still here but I ran into a forest near a bridge. The birds were singing and if you listen carefully you could clearly hear a quiet sob somewhere. I ran after the sound and ended up beside Hoseok..He was sitting there crying...Shit I thought for myself. Let's just....say I still have asthma and see how he reacts....I guess he'll stop crying then..

End of the flashback

"Hyungwooooonnn Hyungwoon..."I could hear someone calling my name but too lazy to open the eyes.

"HYUNGWON FFS!!" My eyes shot open. "WHAT WHO IS LAZY WHAT DOES LAZY MEAN?!" I turned my head to see Hoseok lying on the other side of the bed. His laugh echoed in the room and his arms were placed on his stomach.

"HAHAHAHHAH OH GOD" 2 minutes passed and he didn't stop. It was getting annoying. It was like 2 in the morning what does he even want? But I'm pretty awake now though.

No ones pov

Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's waist and pulled him closer so he ended up on Hyungwon's lap. Hoseok's laugh disappeared at instant. Hyungwon's actions were unexpected and Hoseok didn't really like the position they were in It made him look like a baby. Hoseok was older than Hyungwon. But the taller boy didn't really care.

"Hoseok why did you wake me up?" Hyungwon placed his chin on the other male's shoulder.

"I'm hungry let's go out and eat something pleaseee" Hoseok was usually hungry at night so it's pretty normal for them to go out and eat hamburgers or something.

"Right anything for my cute boyfriend. Up and get dressed so we can go"  Hoseok ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and changed clothes and so did Hyungwon. They walked to the door and grabbed the keys.

"babe?"

"Yeah?"

"The usual place?"

"The usual place."

---------------------------

Hey! It's me again heh.

Well I've decided to end the story here. Thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoyed it (:

As you can see Hyungwon and Hoseok ended up together at last :D

Byee and Thank you again!! <3