Tears [4]

Hyungwon
~~~~~~~~~~
The night was longer then expected. Well of course Hyungwon was there and Hoseok obviously couldn't calm down. His heart was racing even though he sat still. But he didn't pay that much attention to Hyungwon. He calmed himself and finally started to have some fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram

♥️💬⇗Liked by Joohoney, Woonhoo and 34 othersChangChang My man right here

♥️💬⇗
Liked by Joohoney, Woonhoo and 34 others
ChangChang My man right here. Don't.touch.him @Joohoney

View comments

Joohoney Let's get married now.
ChangChang yes baby come to my room~
Woonhoo you guys are literally in the same house..
Joohoney shut up you're going to ruin our moment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram

♥️💬⇗Liked by Shownuii, MinMin and 89 othersKihyunii Alone in the guest room~ who wants to join? (;

♥️💬⇗
Liked by Shownuii, MinMin and 89 others
Kihyunii Alone in the guest room~ who wants to join? (;

View comments

MinMin Damn mama
Shownuii I'm coming right away everyone back the fuck off
Joohoney It's going to be a loooong night~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram

MinMin Damn mamaShownuii I'm coming right away everyone back the fuck offJoohoney It's going to be a loooong night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Instagram

♥️💬⇗
Liked by Joohoney, Chaehyungwonnie and 45 others
MinMin Just met this beautiful person. How can I not have noticed him like I'm blind~

View comments

ChangChang You're blind
Kihyunii Isn't that Hoseok's childhood friend or something?
Joohoney KIHYUN SHUT THE HELL UP!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoseok was scrolling through instagram and saw tons of pictures that was taking at the party he was on. Like everyone was drunk apart from him. He finally decided to take a drink. He wanted to leave every thoughts in his head behind and just have fun.

"WOOOOON" he jumped as someone yelled his nickname. Of course It was drunk Minhyuk with Changkyun.

"Haven't yoooou takennnn any drinks yeeeet" He took a glas and drank it up in a second and looked at Min that had his mouth opened but later on turned into a wide smile.

Hoseok took one more and started to feel a bit dizzy cause of the alchohol. Minhyuk suddenly took his hand and dragged him to someone.

"This is my neeeew friend Wonnie!!" His friends with Hyungwon too now. But without thinking he grabbed Hyungwon's hand and dragged him to a wall. They both stood there in silent. Hyungwon was biting his bottom lips cause he was kinda nervous. He hadn't had a real conversation with Hoseok in ages so he doesn't know how it will turn out.

A moment later Hoseok unexpectedly burst out in tears that got Hyungwon to jump a bit.

"Hey Hoseok what's wrong?..." the younger asked but instead of answering Hoseok just said everything that came up in his mind. He just wanted to get everything out of his mind. He was tired of thinking about Hyungwon all the time. It made his mind go crazy so it was probably best for him to just say everything face to face.

"Do youuuu even know hooow I felt when you PUSHED me on the ground that day HUH?!" He started to cry even more. It kinda hurted Hyungwon to see his old friend cry after a long time.

"Do you even know how I felt after you chose that girl instead of me..." he continued and Hyungwon tears slowly started to run down his cheeks after hearing the older one words.

"Do you even know how broken I was after that..." Hyungwon just stood beside the older one and heard him out while crying. He could see how much pain he was in, just saying these sentences.

"Do you even know that...I loved you more than a friend back then..." he whispered at the last part so Hyungwon couldn't hear it clearly because of the background music. But it probably wasn't anything important the younger thought. Hyungwon was cupping Hoseok's face so he would look at him in he eye.

"I'm sorry for hurting you back then...I hope you can forgive me..." Hoseok's eyes was full of sadness and tears again Hoseok didn't know if he could forgive Hyungwon. But he didn't say anything back to him. That made the younger release Hoseok's face and lean against the wall behind them and looked at the people that we're dancing. Jooheon and Chang was making out in one of the corners. Hyungwon wasn't suprised. Hyungwon noticed Hoseok playing with his fingers beside him. But he didn't say anything. Hyungwon wanted to stay in silence because it was pretty comfortable. After letting their emotions taking over they felt more comfortable around each other...on that night though.

The night was still going and Hyungwon and Hoseok started to talk to each other a bit more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram
(Prentend that Wonho's hair is blonde ok? Okok hehe)

♥️💬⇗Liked by Jooheon, shownuii and 99 othersKihyunii What are those love birds doing?~ (;

♥️💬⇗
Liked by Jooheon, shownuii and 99 others
Kihyunii What are those love birds doing?~ (;

View comments

Shownuii ooooohhh Wonho's gonna kill you honey~
Woonhoo you're right @shownuii
MinMin you two are so cute together~
Chaehyungwonnie 😳..thought we we're alone...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is this chapter too long or not? I don't know hehe.

But anyways~
Let's see how it goes for Hyungwonho after this.
We're they drunk while letting their emotions take over?
Byeee....for now 💐