Elise's Wedding

Here I was at a ocean front for Elise's Wedding. As a bridesmaid I was allowed to see Elise before she walked down the aisle. " Elise you look spectacular! Jared is one lucky guy to have you" I cooed. She smiled broadly. "Can I tell you a secret America?" She whispered quietly. "Anything. I'll keep if until you want to leak it." I say. She sighs. "Well Jared was a little antsy and we did it. I'm pregnant." She says quickly. "That's wonderful Elise! You'll make a fantastic mother! I'm pregnant as well. I'm three months along. Maxon is thrilled to become a father and I would be lying if I said I wasn't." I say excitedly.
Silvia walked over to us. "Time to walk down the aisle Bridesmaids. Slowly the procession started. I stood behind where Elise was soon to be. She walked down the aisle in a graceful manner. Jared was gleaming towards her and he started blushing. Elise repeated the action and stood in front of me. "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two young people. Is there any reason why these people shouldn't be married? Speak now or forever hold your peace" he said quickly. He paused then continued, "do you Jared Foster take this lovely girl to be your lawfully wedded wife to cherish in sickness, in health, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer?" The priest asked Jared. "I do" he agreed. He did the same with Elise and she agreed as well. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your beautiful bride." The priest pronounced. Jared leaned in and enveloped Elise into a full out kiss. They joyfully skipped down the aisle towards their awaiting limo to take them to their reception.
I climbed into the other limo for the bridesmaids. It was Kriss, Natalie, Marlee, her mother, and her sister. "So how's the married life treating you America? Especially to King Maxon?" Natalie asked. I grinned sheepishly, "it's perfect, Maxon is a darling and he's the father of the child I am carrying right now." I announced. They all gasped and congratulated me. "Natalie, Marlee, and America will you be my bridesmaids in my wedding? I'm marrying a council member. Council Member Derrick." She announced joyfully. We all agreed to and congratulated her on her engagement. "It seems like a happy ending. The Elite get their husbands. There is now Queen America Schreave, Elise Foster, Kriss Reynold, Marlee Woodwork, and Me Natalie Synclaur. I'm marrying a Two named Jacob Synclaur." She said cheerfully. Yes indeed, it was a happy ending to the selection.
We climbed out of the limo and into Elise's Reception. They went with a Nature theme. Waitresses dressed up as fairies, the tables were made out of wood, so were the chairs. The reception looked gorgeous. "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the newly wedded Mr. And Mrs. Jared and Elise Foster!" The guy announced. They danced in cheerful and happy. They went straight to the dance floor and had their first dance. It was quite romantic and joyful and Jared kissed her at the end.

This evening marked a important milestone in Elise's life and I was glad I witnessed it. I looked forward to attending her baby shower, sending cards on holidays and her birthdays. She was a best friend to me and I wanted to treat her like one.