New Baby

5 MONTHS LATER

I looked under my huge belly at my feet. Who would've known Twins made your belly look this big.

"Alright time to see how the Royal Twins are doing" doctor Fauset said. I laid down on the bed and lifted the top of my two piece dress. He put the gel on it and soon my twins popped up on the screen.

"Baby 1 has a raised heartbeat and is very hungry. The same goes for Baby 2. I suggest you go eat something when you leave here." He said wiping the goo off of my belly.

I nod and get up and piece my dress together. I walk out and head to the kitchen. "Hey Chef Skye, may I have some food? The babies are hungry." I ask.

Skye nods and shouts orders out. Soon I handed a plate of filet fish sticks, some vegetable fries, and green beans. I take the plate to the dining area and started eating.

"Darling? Didn't you just eat?" I heard Maxon say behind me.

"The babies are hungry. The doctor said so. Personally I'm hungry as well. Eating for three here." I laugh.

Maxon laughs and then says "yeah, any day now you'll give birth. I can't wait until I get to see my new daughters, or sons, or daughter and son!" He says rubbing my belly.

"Yeah, I hope so too." I say eating some more.

Suddenly I'm met with a huge cramp.

"AH! MAXON!" I scream.

"Darling? Are you going into labor?" He asks worried.

"I think I am!" I reply clutching my stomach.

He leads me to the hospital wing and suddenly dozens of nurses and Doctor Fauset start helping me on the bed.

"Alright Your Majesty, on your next contraction, push. You're fully dialated and ready to give birth." He says.

I get another huge cramp -contraction- and start pushing. It hurts like hell but soon I hear a baby cry. "It's a girl!" The doctor cries. I look at Maxon. He kisses me gently. Suddenly I get another contraction.

I push through the pain and hear a second cry.

"It's a boy!" The doctor cries.

I lay in bed exhausted at my efforts.

"Alright my darling. Like we discussed, you pick the girls first name and the boys middle name." Maxon said calmly.

"What did you choose for the boys first name?" I ask

"Alexander"

"Alexander Shalom Schreave" I announce.

"Alright what do you think about the girl?" He asks

"Estelle"

"Estelle Amberly Schreave" he announces.

Gavril runs in. "My Queen! You gave birth!"

"Yes I did Gavril." I say laughing at his facial expression.

"What are the names?"

"Princess Estelle Amberly Schreave was born first then Prince Alexander Shalom Schreave was born second." I announce happily.

"Congratulations Queen America! This will make the report quite interesting!" He says joyfully almost skipping out.

I relaxed in the bed entirely exhausted. Then a nurse came in carrying my new children.

"Your majesty,I have their Highnesses. Prince Alexander and Princess Estelle" the nurse says handing me my children.

I took my children and set them down gently on my chest.

Estelle looked like her father. Dirty blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She had my face shape, nose and mouth however.

Alexander looked like me all the way. Flame red hair and crystal blue eyes. He had Maxons everything else though.

Maxon came back and saw me with the twins. A wide grin was plastered on his face.

"Darling! You have the children!" He squealed like a little girl.

"Yes I do. I intend on keeping them."

__________________________

Maxon and America had their twins.

Everyone like the names I picked? I always adored the name Estelle and the name Amberly. As for Alexander it sounded perfect for a Prince and future king.

Like it? RATE

Any suggestions or comments? COMMENT

Stalk me:

@lady___kat|IG [Edits]

@selection_in_america [To join selections and where I host my own selection]

This story has a lot more coming. Like raising the royal twins, Americas secret, and a few surprises. Stay tuned!