~18 Years Later~

"Princess Estelle!" I heard a reporter call.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"Is it true you are engaged to Prince Fredrick?" The reporter asks.

"Yes I am. If you can excuse me, I have a meeting with my family and advisors about that very same subject." I say as kindly as possible.

I walk into Meeting Room A and see my mom and dad sitting in chairs at the end across from my brother Alex and my sister Annabelle.

"Princess Estelle, it's great you've decided to join us." King Markus says.

"I don't want to miss the meeting for my wedding. I can only hope Prince Fredrick is too." I say happily.

"Alright, so the wedding date is next month on the 26th. Princess Estelle will move to Sweden 2 weeks beforehand to be fitted for her dress, her crown, and the dresses." A Swedish advisor says.

"I'm getting new dresses? What's wrong with the ones I currently have?" I ask.

"Dear, those dresses are fit for a child Princess. You are moving up to the next stage of being a Princess. A Princess that's going to become a Queen. They are getting you dresses that match your new title along with being married and everything." My mother explains.

Dang, I had no clue. My dresses always seemed regal and fit for a Princess. Seems like Princess of Sweden and future Queen of Sweden gets new dresses.

"That's complicated. I guess becoming a future Queen is complicated though." I sigh.

Suddenly Fredrick walks in. "Sorry I'm late Father. I was just-" he stops talking when he spots me. His eyes are full of wonder and astonishment.

"Estelle, you look beautiful as always" he purrs.

"You look handsome as always" I flirt right back.

"Alright alright, contain the hormones" Alex mumbles. I roll my eyes at him and slump in my seat.

"Baby doll sit up." Fredrick says siting next to me and wraps an arm around me protectively.

"Okay Freddy." I purr I say sitting next to him.

"All right love birds, no need to get all lovey Dovey, you'll be married soon." King Markus laughs.

"I know Father but how can I not love her? She's so perfect." Fredrick says.

"Well we will leave you alone soon because this meeting is pretty much over." King Markus announces.

I raced out of the room to my room and Fredrick followed me in. He tackled me and covered me with kisses.

"Oh baby doll I love you so much." Fredrick says kissing me.

"I love you more Freddy" I say caressing his cheek.

Suddenly a alarm blared signaling rebels.

Fredrick scooped me up and carried me bridal style to the safe room. "Darling it'll be okay. Alex is smart" my dad is comforting my mother.

"Mom, Dad what's going on?" I ask.

"Honey, Alex was fighting a rebel when we left him."

________________________

Kill me.

Brutally kill me.

IM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FAST ENOUGH AND I UPDATED WITH A CRAPPY CHAPTER!!

Promise the next one will be better. I promise it will.