Estelle's Departure |Estelle's POV

Today was the day I was moving from Illéa to Sweden. I didn't want to do it but then again I did so I would get to wake up and see my wonderful fiancé and future husband every morning. Surely that will make up for the loss of my family.

I walked down the hall to my room and saw maids rushing around packing. I noticed how they kept only a few dresses and threw the rest out.

Waste of fabric if you ask me.

"I still don't get why I have to have different dresses made." I groan.

"Her Majesty told us that you must in order to give a good first impression on the people of Sweden" my maid Clarise explained.

That's an excuse.

Wanna know why?

Because the people of Sweden have already seen me quite a few times and in a poll over half of the country was eager for me to move and marry Fredrick.

"Well alright. I'll leave you be with the packing" I say giving a stressed smile before walking out.

I ran into Kari on my leisurely walk through the palace. "Your Highness" she quickly curtsies.

"Now Kari I've told you and I'm sure my family has told you the same, you are becoming royalty and apart of our family. I should be curtsying to you since in a few years you'll be queen of Illéa. Queen of my birthplace and my future sister-in-law" I manage on the verge of tears.

Kari gave me a hug. "Estelle, I'm happy to be able to call you my sister in law. The many times you've helped me out with Alex, drama, boys, royalty, and formalities. I'm going to miss you so much" she says.

That did it, I started crying and Kari cried with me. "I feel like I shouldn't be queen. I feel like you should be but you are marrying the prince of Sweden." She sobbed with me.

I saw Alex peeking around the corner with a worried look. I shot him a reassuring smile to relieve his worrying which seemed to work because he smiled and turned around and left.

"We should probably go somewhere more private to chat instead of bawling our eyes out in the middle of the hall." I joke trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea" Kari laughs.

"I asked Alex and I think it's time for you to see something" I say motioning her to follow me.

She reluctantly followed with worry on her face. I led her down the hall towards Alex's room. I walked past his door and stopped at the door next to his.

"Kari, this is about to confirm everything. Do you love my brother?" I asked staring into her eyes.

Reluctance was etched on her face before nodding nervously.

My brain said not to trust her but I decided to ignore it.

I opened the door to the princesses suite.

Inside was an luxurious room. The rooms were a deep auburn with cream lining. A king sized bed sat in the back wall in the center. The floor was marble with a carpeted area where the bed was. There were four other doors leading to rooms. A walk in closest that held dresses already made to fit Kari's small frame. Her tiara that will be set on her head at the ceremony sat on a red pillow tied down. The next door was to her study. It had a oak desk with a plush seat. It had the same theme as her bedroom with the deep auburn walls and cream lining. The next door was her bathroom. It held a jacuzzi, a shower, a toilet, double sinks, a view of Angeles and the most comforting carpet possible. The next door was Alex's Room.

"This...this is amazing" she said surprised.

I smiled at her reaction when a maid walked in. "Your Highness, your departure is in a few hours and Her Majesty ordered you to make your final goodbyes.

My eyes filled with tears and I saw Kari holding back tears as well.

But hers didn't seem genuine.

They seemed fake. They seemed forced.

I brushed it off again and walked down the hall and ran into Alex.

He hugged me quickly. "Essy I'm going to miss seeing your peppy face every morning. Fredrick is one lucky bastard." He said sobbing.

I hugged him back. "Alex, I'm the lucky one here. I have a supportive family and a loving fiancé. I have a future sister in law that cares more then I thought." I said letting Alex hold me.

"Now go say your goodbye to Mother and Father. They were bawling like babies when I left them" He said giving me a suggestive shove.

I managed a laugh and walked downstairs to the throne room to see my parents -as Alex said- bawling like babies.

"Oh my sweet Estelle." My father leaped up and hugged me. My mother followed suit trying to hold in tears but failed miserably.

"Mommy. Daddy" I manage between sobs.

"Oh Essy we are going to miss you so much. My little girl grew up too fast as is now marrying into the Swedish royalty." My father says tearing up with a fresh round of tears.

"Your father is right. I'm going to miss you so much. It feels like yesterday you were being crowned Princess Estelle of Illéa. Now you'll be crowned Princess Estelle of Sweden. Fredrick better take care of my little girl or he'll hear from me" my mother said jokingly.

I managed a laugh until a butler came in announcing it was time for my departure.

I walked to the front of the palace and saw the whole palace staff, my family, Kari's family standing there tearing up seeing me walk towards the limo that would take me to the airport where I would board a private jet sent from Sweden to escort me to Sweden. The chauffeur bowed. "Hello Your Highness I'm Christopher and I'll be your chauffeur and pilot for your journey." He said politely.

I stepped into the open door and looked at my family and friends sadly. I saw Alex crying like a baby.

That was a rare sight. My parents said Alex only cried when he was a baby. Otherwise, he's never cried.

Christopher closes the door and I roll the window down a little waving as Christopher drives off towards the airport.

The last thing I saw was Kari with a mischievous grin.

________________________

Hey my girlies and boyies!

So this story just became a little more interesting did it not? Anyways, next chapter I'm going to need Swedish names so please comment suggestions! The ones I choose the person that came with them will receive a mention in my authors note. (Basically a dedication)

Also, I'm open for ideas for this story. Please if you have any ideas please comment or private message me. I will take all suggestions into consideration.

Last announcement, I am looking for an editor that will read over my chapters and help me look for any mistakes. I noticed I have been horrible with grammar and spelling.

That's all!

RATE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOWWWW!!!

-Kat