The Proposal |Prince Alex|

Today is the day I get to propose to my beautiful girlfriend.

Kari and I have been dating for two years and best friends for four. She knows all my flaws and loves them. She's perky, comes from a great family, poised, confident, and knows karate. She also has so much in common with me.

"Alex are you ready for this?" My mother whispers from next to me.

Estelle is moving to Sweden next week so she's been excused to fill out paperwork.

"Yes I am. I can't wait" I whisper back.

"Now, Prince Alexander has an announcement to make" Gavril announces.

I walk to the podium and wrap my hand around the rings box.

"Hello, I came to tell you something very important" I start. "Four years ago I met a council members daughter Kari Meekins. She became my best friend instantly. We hung out, shared secrets, and clung through everything. Two years ago I confessed I had a crush on her and we started dating" I say smiling at Kari.

"We went from close to inseparable. I moved her family into the palace and we hung out almost everyday." I grin happily.

"Today, I'm making our love public. Kari would you come here?" I ask motioning for her to come up here.

"Kari, I'm about to ask something huge. Kari Anne Meekins, will you do the honor of becoming my wife? My Princess? My Queen?" I ask tearing up a little bit.

Kari stared at me in absolute shock. "Alex, that's a really stupid question." Kari laughs.

She leaps over and kisses me before pulling back. "Yes Alex, I will marry you"

______________________

The palace was literally chaos.

People were running around preparing for two things.

Estelle moving to Sweden was the big thing at the moment.

"Alex can you help me with something?" I heard my younger sister Amanda ask.

"Of course" I say standing up following her.

"Estelle gave me the job to design her bridesmaids dresses but I honestly can't think of anything" she admits sighing.

"Where's Reindert?" I ask surveying the room.

"Right here Alex" I heard him say.

Reindert was Amanda's boyfriend or the Prince of Belgium.

"Why isn't Reindert helping you?" I ask confused.

"You seem to forget Estelle hates me so I know nothing about her" Reindert says solemnly.

Oh, I forgot.

"Oh that's right. Well Estelle said the colors are Blue and White. So why not make the dress ocean blue with white details?" I suggest.

Amanda has a look of thought. "That actually sounds really good!" She says happily.

"I'm going to miss Estelle." She admits gloomily.

Amanda was really close to Estelle. Like, sisterly best friends. Estelle moving to Sweden is hard for Amanda. She wants Estelle to become Queen Estelle of Sweden but she doesn't want her to leave.

"I will too. I'm her twin I'm probably going to bawl my eyes out when she leaves. She won't have time to visit us. It's sad" I say solemnly.

Suddenly Reindert jumps up.

"Amanda I know this is very sudden but can I ask you something?" He asks looking at Amanda.

She nodded.

"I love you so much that it hurts. I would take a bullet for you without hesitation. I would be the most loyal puppy dog to you. Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He asks pulling out a ring.

I stood in shock at what my sister replied.