Confronting |King Maxon|

I was angry.

No I was enraged.

The rebels want to take over the monarchy, but by the least suspicious way possible. They are going to force marriage on Alex and that girl. So she can become Queen and their mission is successful.

Luckily, Alex is under heavy protection now and there is no way they can get them.

"Max why aren't you eating?" I heard an angelic voice say.

I looked up and saw my wife America studying me with her ocean blue eyes.

"Oh thinking about the rebels plan and all. They seem like they are getting smarter by the year" I reply sighing.

"I told you not to worry about that" America gently scolds.

"Alright alright." I say surrendering.

Estelle suddenly leaps up and rushes out of the room down the guest hall.

Guess she's going to Fredrick again.

I'm so glad she's marrying a royal so she can become a Queen. It would be something if I I rule Illéa while she rules Sweden. That would be something.

I hear a throat clear.

I look to see America looking at me expectantly.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask looking at her.

"I said how are you feeling about the whole process of handing Estelle over to Sweden to be their future Queen? Like she hasn't completely mastered Swedish and she hasn't completed her three years of royal training yet" America points out.

"Well America, she will have to sometime. It's ideal for a Princess and a Prince to get married when they are 18 or 19" I respond.

"Yes it is, but I also don't want her to do anything against her will. She seems happy about it. Leaving her family for quite a while to rule another country." America sighs.

"Yeah I know my darling. We will still have Alex and whoever he chooses in his selection. Speaking of which, we need to start sending out forms." I say standing up.

"Max I have something to say" America says.

"What is it?" I say stopping in my tracks.

"Alex has a girlfriend that he plans on proposing to" America says quietly.

__________________________

"Alexander Shalom Schreave! When were you planning on telling me you have a girlfriend?" I say walking in to Alex's room.

I saw a medium sized blonde whom I recognized as a Council Members Daughter. She was Miss Kari Meekins.

"Father, this is-" Alex starts before I cut him off.

"I know who she is. I don't understand why you waited to tell me you had a girlfriend. If you told me I would call off the selection." I say looking at Alex who wrapped an arm around Kari protectively.

"Alex though can I talk to you privately?" I ask motioning to his study.

"Of course Father" Alex says getting up and walking over.

"When are you planning on proposing?" I ask.

"I was thinking tonight on the report." Alex says quietly.

"Yeah that sounds great" I say happily.

"I thought you were going to be mad" Alex sighs.

"No I'm not. It's not everyday your son is dating a girl and about to propose." I say cheerfully.

"Yeah I can't wait. You'll love her" Alex says grinning.

_________________________

SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FASTER!

I started school the other day and it's so difficult.

I'll try to update on my stories. Promise.

Rate

Comment

And followwwww