Chapter 8

Recap

I stared at her for a while longer than I should've, examining her. She was a supernatural, I knew that. But, what was she?! She was powerful and something on the inside of me, told me that I should find out soon.

1 month later
Tegan's POV

"Luca, I just don't understand" I said pacing in front of our bed. "Babygirl I-" he started. Butterflies. "I've been like this my whole life? How is this even possible?! I-i, i refuse to believe this!" I rambled, still pacing.

Luca had sorcerers and lots of strange people coming by the castle for the past month. They were "testing" me, and get this, they claim that I'm a supernatural! Obviously they're wrong, I've been me my whole life. Frown.

I looked down and stopped in front of him, shirtless and in the action of sit ups. Was he even listening to me?! As he stood up to his full height, towering over me, I began to get emotional. Before I knew it I was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He wrapped his thick arms around my waist. "I want answers." I mumbled into his chest.

•••

"Carolyn... Maggie." I said mischievously. "Let's go do something fun!" I cheered.

They side eyed each other and finally looked back at me. "M'lady, we've been told that you cannot leave this room." Maggie replied.

Damn, how would I get out of here...
Lightbulb

"Darn," I faked a laugh. "Well, lets... organize my closet." I made up. "Ok!", "Splendid" they chirped in unison. I made sure to stay behind them and the moment they stepped into my closet, I slammed the doors and locked them. "I'm so sorry guys, you know I love you butttt, there's something I really need to do." I Shouted, while they shouted and cursed back at me.

I felt a rush as I hurried out of the huge double doors. "Oh Luca is gonna have my ass, when he finds out."

I made my way out of our chambers, my fluffy hair bouncing as I ran/walked. I was headed to the witches quarters, forbidden by Luca, but I needed to know what the hell was wrong with me! I hid behind a large white pillar, flashbacks to my favorite movie Spy Kids playing in my head.

"Damn, how big is this castle." Whispering, I slowed down when I heard voices. "Hey Everette, where's Luca?" My eyes instantly narrowed at the sound of a woman's voice. "Ah hell nah" I whispered again. "Kendra, why are you here?! Who the fuck let you in again?! Damn." I assume Everette responded, sounding very annoyed.

"How dare you talk to your future Queen like that!" The woman spoke again. I felt a pang in my chest at her words. Forgetting what I came all this way for, I whipped around, back to the room. Mission failed.

As I walked my head was hung low. I didn't care if a guard saw me and reported to Luca, he didn't love me anyway.

Stop jumping to conclusions, Damn, Get it together!

Right, right! She could be his cousin, or... something. I reasoned with myself, making things worse.

I was about half way back when I heard a clearing of the throat in the distance. I paused.
"Tegan." It was Luca, he never calls me Tegan. His voice was staid.

I lifted my head and turned it confidently towards him. He was leaned against a wall, sleeves rolled and arms crossed. "Holy fuck" I said barely above a whisper.

"What are you doing?" He said dangerously calm. He pushed off of the wall and began taking long strides towards me, I felt small.

When he was as close as possible, he reached for my hair and twirled it around his long, thick fingers.

"Babygirl, you're not supposed to leave our room, you knew that. So tell me why," he was whispering in my ear now, "you chose to, disobey me." I couldn't speak. "Guards, leave us!" He exclaimed, the guards dispersing quickly.

He snapped his fingers and all of a sudden, we were back in the room. The closet door was wide open, telling me Maggie and Carolyn got out some how.

"You'll learn not to disobey me, love." He rubbed my body, soft moans filling the room.

"Ok, daddy" I said, trying to push him over the edge.
"Fuck." He said unbuckling his suit pants.

For the rest of the night, all that could be heard was the sound of pleasured screams and moans.

•••

The next morning, I awoke and turned over. Luca wasn't here. I felt like throwing up and my head was pounding.

Throwing my legs over the side of the bed I tiptoed across the room, looking for Luca. Abruptly, I felt the burning of acid rising in my throat. "Oh shit" I said to myself and I ran into the bathroom.

As I emptied my stomach, the bedroom doors opened and I heard two voices. "Babygirl...?" I barely heard Lucas voice. He heard me sniffing, and rushed to the bathroom. Behind me, he held my hair. Feeling absolutely helpless, I continued puking.

When I was done, I winced and reached for the Air freshener. I could've thrown up again from the taste in my mouth, so I brushed my teeth and splashed water on my face. All the while, Luca stared at me through the long, clean mirror. "What's wrong, are you sick?! I'm calling the doctor!" He said, overprotective. "Baby, I'm fine. Probably just something I ate yesterday!" I declared, his body relaxing at my words.

"I have a surprise for you... I know you'll feel better after this, love." He smiled a small smile. "But I'm tired!" I whined.

"Now i know I taught you better than to refuse a gift!"

I peeped behind Lucas muscular Frame, and my eyes were suddenly saucers! "MOMMY" I screamed, running into her arms.

In this moment it was just her and I. My mommy was here! "I cannot believe you did this, Luca!" I screamed again, jumping into his arms. I kissed his face many, many times before he sat me down.

"I would do anything for you, Babygirl."

•••

Please, feel free to drop suggestions of how I could Better this book...

<3

P.s. it's exam week, so chapters will be published a little slower...