New book Coming soon!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

So I've been finished with this book for a while now and in the time that I've been finished I've been working really hard on another book!

The Incubus King, was my first book and honestly I didn't know what I was doing and it shows... *cringe*... Nevertheless, I've worked super hard on my next book so you guys can fully enjoy it! I didn't even want to announce it until I had over a certain amount of chapters written, a clear vision for the story and until I was confident about the characters and story line. So here it is!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Youngblood

In which a small-town preacher's daughter is suddenly kidnapped by the cities biggest threat; world renowned mafia leader, Dimitri Youngblood.

||||||

"Where's my fucking money." Dimitri seethed while he starred into the eyes of Hansel Washington.

"I-I know it's late- I mean, I know I swore to you that I'd have it by now, but things are slow." Hansel slowly started backwards, only to end up in the rough hands of one of Dimitri's men.

"I've given you enough grace, my friend. Your little church is on my land, and I want my goddamn money." Dimitri circled Hansel.

"Please; I need time- there must be something else I can give you!" He begged as they kicked him down, fear permanently swirling in his brown orbs. Dimitri, clad in his crisp Armani suit, kneeled down to the level of Hansel's ear.

"There is one thing."

||||||

For some reason Wattpad won't let me put the cover photo on here, so it's above!

Thanks, lovies!