Chapter 19

Tegan"I wasn't expecting this." I smiled, and his face visibly relaxed.

His hands outstretched to mine, gently caressing them. "Luca, do you know how much I love you?" With tears welling up in my eyes, I handled his perfect face in my hands and brought it up to my full lips."I'm assuming that's a yes." He smiled, standing to his full height. "Yes, yes baby, yes of course!" I cheered as he spun me around by the waist.

It was just him and I.Though our little trip didn't involve shopping, in the end it was worth it. I had all I'd ever need right in front of me... Except for those dull pink Louboutin's... just kidding. Ha.

Close to an hour later, we began walking back to the car. I yawned and wrapped my arm in Lucas. "Are you tired Babygirl?" Luca asked and in return I groaned. He opened the slightly heavy door and helped me in."We'll be home soon." He said while shutting the door and walking around to the drivers side.

Narrator

The ride back to the castle was silent; the only sound heard was the tires speeding down the road.

Luca's rather large hand rested on Tegan's thigh as she slipped in and out of consciousness. The two were nearly at the gates, when Tegan began to stir in her seat.

"We're here Babygirl." Luca whispered, and expertly navigated to the main doors while his hand still remained on her thigh.

"Carry me daddy!" She cheered as if she was drunk."Shh, go to sleep." He chuckled admiring her.He was overwhelmed with joy. The most beautiful woman in the world, and all of the realms was his fiancé. He would have her forever.

6 months later
Tegan

"Push now!" Dr. Sherika shouted at the foot of the bed."You can do this baby!"

"It hurts. I can't." Numerous screams and shouts bounced off of the walls."Come on! Push!"

"One moment of pain for a lifetime of joy." My mom Articulated; calmly might I add.

The only thing on my mind was the baby. To say it caught us by surprise, would be an understatement. No one was prepared for this, but we would love her no matter what!

I always wanted Piper to grow up with a friend, because I knew how lonely it was to be an only child. Today, a little girl would come into the world.

"Aurhhhhhhhh" a piercing scream was released, bringing me back to reality."You're almost there! She's almost here, I see her head. Push!" Dr. Sherika commanded once again. "Ok. One more!" She excitingly screamed.

One scream later, the whole room relaxed as a small whimper-like cry echoed throughout the room; bringing tears to many eyes."Here you go, congratulations. She's gorgeous." Dr. Sherika handed her over.She was absolutely beautiful. My little bean.

"Congratulations Amara, she's beautiful." I kissed my best friend; who was lying in a bed, on the head."I love you baby." Everette exclaimed looking at Amara, but gently kissing both Amara and their new little girl on the head.

Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight. They were so happy...So you're probably wondering, when did this happen?! Amara and Everette managed to keep their relationship on the low, somehow. But, Deep down, I always knew it. She's my best friend, I could just tell.

I just cannot believe Amara and Everette, the two most immature people I've ever met, have a kid. And speaking of kids... Luca wants more. Like 6 more. I told him no, and he flipped out!

The door swung open and in walked Lydia, one of Lucas first assistants. "My queen, I'm so sorry to bother you-"

"It's ok..." I lied, because I was actually mad right now."His highness has asked for you.""Oh, ok. I'll be right behind you." I forced a smile as she walked out."Ha! Bye hoe." I turned around to see Amara mischievously smiling, her newborn in her arms.

Everette was next to her attempting to hide a laugh."Yeah whatever." I mumbled striding out of the door.I huffed while walking to Lucas office. I was followed by two huge guards, who I had actually befriended. Their names where Dave and Liam. They were quite the pair.

But anyway, back to what I was saying... Luca completely flipped his shit! He told me that his next mission was to impregnate me and he "never fails a mission." Or some shit like that. It was kinda hot though...I arrived at the dark wooden doors and waved to Dave and Liam, who would just be right outside.

Walking inside, I stood in front of Luca while his head was buried in work. "You wanted to see me?" I cocked my eyebrow up and crossed my arms. "Uh yeah. I wanted to ask you what you thought about pushing our wedding up to next month?!" In his calmest voice he spoke.

"Wha- you know what, yeah, let's do it." I started towards the doors. I do not have the patience to argue today."Come back."

"But I need to go back.""Now." He glanced up, his facial expression and tone not holding any room for argument. "Bring that ass over here." He licked his lips while starring me up and down. "Sit in my lap, Babygirl." He said bringing butterflies to my stomach.Every. Time.

"I love you Babygirl," he paused, kissing my neck. "why don't you come into town with me today.A soft moan escaped my mouth as I responded. "For what.""For a Little meeting. It'll be short, I promise."

"I don't know..." I started, knowing good and well what this would end with. "Ok, maybe Dave and Liam can walk around with you. Take you shopping, maybe?"He slid his hand up my thigh. "Yea-yeah." I tried masking my moan by clearing my throat. "Ok. Get dressed Babygirl."

He released me with a kiss.On the way back to my room I stopped in Pipers. "Babygirl, where are you?" I raised my voice so she could hear me. "Here mommy!" She exclaimed."I missed you, my sugarplum!" I squeezed her tightly in my arms. "I love you mommy."

"I love you too."

•••

The time on the clock in the flower shop here in the town square, read 3:47pm. We got here at 1. Won't take long my ASS!"

Dave, how the hell did you fall asleep on a rollercoaster?!" We all laughed hard. "Ma'am, I have no idea." He laughed."Hey, I told y'all to Call me Tegan!" I punched them both on the arm. The didn't even move. "Did you even feel that?" I asked while they chuckled and opened the door for me."And we told you we can't do that your highness." Liam laughed. "Oh fine." I let it go.

In that instance, all three of our phones rang simultaneously. "It's The royal boss." Dave said in a serious voice."I'll answer it." My face sunk. Was something wrong? He never calls everyone.I picked the phone up just to hear his voice in a slight panic."Tegan Where are you?!" He shouted. "Are you ok, did anyone hurt you Babygirl?!"

"No, no, Luca WHAT'S wrong?!" I began to panic. "Babygirl, stay with Dave and Liam, they know what to do.

Meet me at the truck." He hung up, leaving me completely out of the loop.When I turned they were already walking behind me, Liam's hand on my lower back, safely guiding me."

Your highness there's been a threat. We have to leave right away." Dave informed me while we got closer and closer to the truck.

"Who is it?! What's going on?! Who's a threat?" I asked back to back."I'm not sure." Liam butted in, lying to my face. Ok be like that Liam. We aren't friends anymore. Whatever.

I pouted in my seat crossing my arms.I deserve to know who or what wants to kill me. But I guess knowing would just make it worse.

•••

Hola babies! I know that there's a lot of new readers thanks  to CaramellaQueen 😩!! Gracias Prima! Enjoy this chapter loves...