The god of Thunder

Nico Di Angelo POV

We were happily married for about 2 weeks. But all along, we knew it couldn't last. 

Chiron got one of the new Iris kids to bring us to the Big House. We had already heard through the grapevine that there was a flash of white light, and a beefy man with long blonde hair had appeared, carrying a hammer.

Will sighed, guessing what was happening, and followed Flora (the Iris kid) to Big House. She ran off, and we entered, seeing what must have been the new guy. He had the stature of someone important and looked like a warrior. he had an aura of power, but only as strong as the very minor gods. He was speaking to Chiron, but stopped when we got in.

"Oh, here you are. Will, Nico, meet Thor, the Asgardian god of Thunder."

We bowed, as he was apparently a god and we don't like being incinerated of turned into plants. He chuckled slightly, and raised a hand for us to get up.

"No need for formalities. I am deeply sorry for disturbing you right after your wedding, but I am in dire need of assistance. A day ago, my Midgardian-"

"Midgardian?" Will cocked his head questioningly.

"Just another word for people of Earth. As I was saying, a couple of days ago my friends and I encountered a monster blowing fire. It had a very strange aura, which I know now to be Greek or Roman. I was the only one able to lay a dent in the beast, and we were beaten badly. We need greek or Roman demigods to join our team and help us fight these beasts, and since the Romans are very paranoid about such things, and as I have already met Chiron several years ago, I decided to come here."

I Just was able to not fall asleep through that speech. I understood what we had to do. Will gripped me by the hand, and smiled into my eyes, giving me strength.

"So, what's the name of your team?" I asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you're telling me that there was a whOLE ATTACK ON MANHATTEN WHILE I WAS AT THAT BOARDING SCHOOL?" I yell, and notice Thor backing away slightly.

"Nico, we didn't fight in it. I didn't even know until later. Besides, Chiron wouldn't have let us fight in it anyway." Will calmed me down, as always.

"Chiron," I turned to the old centaur, who nodded his head sadly.

"It was not your fight," he replied.

"Ok, fine," I say, admitting defeat. I then turn to Thor. "When do we leave?"

"As soon as you are both ready," he replied, a little quieter than his usual boom.

We go back to our respective cabins and pack our bags. I bring a small backpack, as I only needed toiletries, clothes and some extra weapons that wouldn't fit on my person.

Will comes out with a small suitcase probably half filled up with doctors supplies. We pop into a couple of cabins to say goodbye but we don't stay too long as none of the 7 is at camp.

"Ready?" Thor asks.

We nod, and he brings his hammer up to the sky, and calls out to someone, saying something I didn't quite catch. We were transported in a beam of light to the lawn next to a gigantic tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They've met Thor now! I've introduced what they have to do. I still don't really know where I want to pull this story yet. I think in the meantime it's gonna be meeting the Avengers and some solangelo fluff. I mean, no one can complain about that!

Thanks again for not sleeping/doing homework and instead of reading my story.

-KatWeasley1