Thunder Britches

Nico POV

I had a sudden thought. "Hey Thor, do you know anyone named Magnus Chase? It's just that my friend said that her cousin had met you..." 

Thor looked at me in confusion. and then a strange emotion crossed his face, and his hair seemed to be tinted red... he seemed to be changing into something... 

He looked down at his hammer. "Otis? Magnus?  Mjølnir I thought I unofficially lost y-"

Will looked a little panicked, and quickly held his arms up in surrender. "Hey-uh Thor, son of Frigga and Odin? Brother to Loki?"

The god of Thunder slowly changed back to his blonde form, and held a hand over his forehead and groaned. "What is this terrible headache?"

"Ok, what the hell just happened?" Tony yelled. "Why was Thor's hair turning red and who is 'Otis'?"

I looked, interested, at Thor. It seemed that this god had split personalities as well. But I guessed that an original god, perhaps Zeus, had many different versions of himself running around; Zeus, Jupiter, the Thor that I was looking at, and the Thor that met Magnus. It was different essences of the original, each very different than the other. But saying keywords seemed to turn them into each other, just as it had been in the second Titan war. 

"Split personality disorder. My father had it the same." I reply absently. 

"What?"

"I'm pretty sure split personality disorder doesn't mean turning into different people." Banner replied, interested.

"If it's magical it does."

Will suddenly got disturbed. "So Thor is another version of thunder Britches?"

Thor chocked, a bit ruffled that we practically called him thunder britches.

"Who's thunder britches?" Clint asked, stifling a laugh.

Lightning struck outside. 

"Thor, was that you?" Steve replied.

"No." was his reply.

"Shut up Drama King!" I yell at the sky.

"What?" Tony frowned. "Why are you yelling at the sky?"

"My uncle." Was my answer.

Will frowned but then looked thoroughly disturbed. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Thunder britches is my... grandfather!"

I looked at him pityingly. "Don't think about it, it makes it worse."

"So you guys are related?!" Natasha frowned.

"Sort of, but not really." I tried to explain.

"How is that an answer-"

I turned to Thor. "Will and I are terribly tired, where is the room we are sleeping in?"

Thor nodded apologetically. "Up 2 floors, to the right."

As soon as this was done, the better. I didn't like answering questions.